!*****Official 'Iowa Hokey Pokeys Holes In The Trojans' Game Thread*****!

Meh, I can't remember what game it was this year I was watching (Hawks against somebody) and I remember commenting on here that our cheerleaders were way way better than theirs. It had to be very noticeable for me to say something.
That said has anyone else noticed what your hs cheerleaders look like now? The homely ones got better looking and the cheerleaders? Well as they say, thank God for unanswered prayers. The gift of fb never stops giving. Lol

usc_cheerleaders-1.jpg

If you have never noticed or compared or whatever, USC and UCLA have much more well endowed cheerleaders than almost every other team. I might have to research Cal, Stanford, Oregon and Wash. cheer squads and see if it is a whole west coast thing.

If you have never noticed or compared or whatever, USC and UCLA have much more well endowed cheerleaders than almost every other team. I might have to research Cal, Stanford, Oregon and Wash. cheer squads and see if it is a whole west coast thing.

I think it's some augmentation work. I think USC has such hot cheerleaders because your dad basically has to have like $10 million for you to go there and those guys all end up bedding hot women, who in turn have hot daughters.

How was SD State able to hang with Iowa back then? Was that when Dan McGwire was on their team? Did he take a play book with him or something?

Call me crazy, but I like them real.
It's just more attractive to me.

Yeah, plus I'll bet at least one of those gals, if not two, knows how to make lefse. Sure, her ankles might be the size of tree trunks by the time she's 35 and squeezed out a few pups, but at least you'll have fresh lefse on Thanksgiving.

Yeah, plus I'll bet at least one of those gals, if not two, knows how to make lefse. Sure, her ankles might be the size of tree trunks by the time she's 35 and squeezed out a few pups, but at least you'll have fresh lefse on Thanksgiving.

Yup. Telling you straight up, in my late 40's and exactly 1 out of several classes (span of 5 years) of my HS cheerleaders has not been brutalized by time. Half of them I barely recognize.
I'm not a shallow person and like I said I like them to be real, both inside and out. But I am not dumb enough to think a healthy sex life isn't important to a marriage/relationship either. At least for me it is.

Latest posts