Hawks At Weasels Game Thread Because TK Forgot

They got tons of stops when needed at MI and vs. PSU. The offense did nothing.

They had plenty of stops today and we had the ball in good field position multiple times in the first half. 6 points.

Defense wasn't great, or even good today. But if we score a couple tds early with short field, Wusky has to throw...instead they never had to throw...and that's exactly what they want.
Yeah I know. I agree.

They can’t get stops when it is needed.

Emphasize the last four words.

No. I criticize him about field coaching all the time. You should try to read sometimes. Do you hate him when he doesn’t make you feel good on Saturdays or do you hate him all the time?

What I don’t criticize him is about character issues of being lazy, arrogant, greedy, indifferent about winning.

You know, most of the things that you have to see into someone’s heart to make such character judgements. Are you God?
Look at the past nine years under Kirk. Except for 2015, it's been so boring and average. Wisconsin, PSU, MSU and even Northwestern have been kicking our asses. Now, I fear Minnesota will with the program Fleck is building. I just feel that Kirk is an old man now and needs to retire, the game has passed him by. I don't understand why Iowa fans like you don't get this?!?

Yeah I know. I agree.

They can’t get stops when it is needed.

Emphasize the last four words.

DD you’re out a little early with the drive-bys. Thot that was ur Sunday morning shtick.

T.o.p. 22-1/2 to 37-1/2. Too many short-field opportunities gifted by the defense and squandered by this pathetic offense early on, to the tune of 6 first-half points. More stupid, pay calls that we’re ill-timed and / or poorly executed (3rd and 5 read-option, rolling Staley, the conversion draw) The offense earned exactly 1 score ( the Tracy bomb) otherwise, every point was because of a set up by the D.

Yea, the D didn’t get a stop the ONE crucial time “when needed” but the offense fucked up plenty of times when they got plenty of stops. Pretty much par for the course.

DD you’re out a little early with the drive-bys. Thot that was ur Sunday morning shtick.

T.o.p. 22-1/2 to 37-1/2. Too many short-field opportunities gifted by the defense and squandered by this pathetic offense early on, to the tune of 6 first-half points. More stupid, pay calls that we’re ill-timed and / or poorly executed (3rd and 5 read-option, rolling Staley, the conversion draw) The offense earned exactly 1 score ( the Tracy bomb) otherwise, every point was because of a set up by the D.

Yea, the D didn’t get a stop the ONE crucial time “when needed” but the offense fucked up plenty of times when they got plenty of stops. Pretty much par for the course.
Youre getting schtiks mixed up. I’m not up Sunday mornings.

Yes, I know the offense sucked until they fell behind by two scores and then they decided to use the vertical playbook.

Wisconsin has that TOP vs everybody else. They also did it to Iowa’s top ten defense so there’s that.

I’m not saying anything different than every defensive player will say. They didn’t get the stop when it was needed to get a stop. This is not a one-off in important games the last few years.

It’s not that PP didn’t throw rush blitzes at them to try to stop Taylor. They couldn’t get it done when it was needed to get done.

and you insulting me doesn't make you a d-bag?
Let me guess, you think throwing around “very boring and average” about me is a compliment.

Pushback against d-bag comments just means your d-baggery got called so “I know you are but what am I” response is kindergarten level.

Let me guess, you think throwing around “very boring and average” about me is a compliment.

Pushback against d-bag comments just means your d-baggery got called so “I know you are but what am I” response is kindergarten level.
no just the truth.
I agre with you, you are kindegarten level

And here’s a truth — you’re a douche.
laughing-out-loud-young-man-face-closeup-outdoors-laughter-is-780x439.jpg

Look at the past nine years under Kirk. Except for 2015, it's been so boring and average. Wisconsin, PSU, MSU and even Northwestern have been kicking our asses. Now, I fear Minnesota will with the program Fleck is building. I just feel that Kirk is an old man now and needs to retire, the game has passed him by. I don't understand why Iowa fans like you don't get this?!?
Kirk said last year that Iowa is the equal of Wisconsin, but I guess he doesn't base this on W-L records.

Latest posts