Never have I seen anyone shoot like this.

He’s gotta win some NCAA games to become folk lore, greatest of all time. I’m rooting for him so I can say I seen it. I love watching him and love this team. I’ll be a long side of em last week of the season.

Kingsbury had great range, but not great consistency, and not the clutch end of game theatrics.

Still, he was pretty impressive for a chain-smoking, hard-drinking, potted hotel plant-pissing reprobate.

You say it like it's a bad thing. Give me 5 Kingpins any day.

Last edited:
It really has been fun to watch. He deserves a lot of credit, that stroke and quick release is due to tens of thousands of practice shots since he was a kid.

Where would this program be with out Jordan Bohannon? Unreal people who tore down this kid his first 2 years, he’s s super star. How people could be so wrong is unclear, they may just be assholes, but for sure they suck.

In their defense, they were probably watching both ends of the floor. No pun intended.

I'll be the first to say I was critical of his defense last year as teams just attacked and attacked him defensively in zone or man. This year, and especially in the B10, he's played much, much better defense in cutting people off and stopping penetration. On the other end...he's outright won 4 games for us...and is a mench at crunch time. It doesn't change the fact I think he's a great ambassador for Iowa Basketball and he's a great kid. He had areas he had to improve...like every player.

Last edited:
40 minutes of grind and extremely frustrated offensive play (we are becoming a D dominated team, can you believe that?) then the unleashing of the Coffin Nails by Legend. Pure relief.

He should have been given the foul on the final shot of previous game. No doubt in my mind.

Thanks Jordan, you made a lot of people hoop and holler, smile and dance.

Another WKKD by JB - Iowa wins the NCAA Title! Upset of the century, Iowa 92-Duke 91 in OT.

White King Kong Dagger

Over/under of how many times "King Kong" gets used in the next week on this board? I'm going with 1,000.