Never have I seen anyone shoot like this.

JBO is the best 3 point shooter I have ever seen in end game situations in Iowa history. I still give the over all range to Kingsbury though.....but JBO is right there. Mac the best over all percentage I believe.

Kingsbury had great range, but not great consistency, and not the clutch end of game theatrics.

Still, he was pretty impressive for a chain-smoking, hard-drinking, potted hotel plant-pissing reprobate.

Where would this program be with out Jordan Bohannon? Unreal people who tore down this kid his first 2 years, he’s s super star. How people could be so wrong is unclear, they may just be assholes, but for sure they suck.

Indiana doesn’t understand what hit them, Lol. They kept him in check the whole game. He looked off like he was playing with the flu. A couple turn overs, near the end of regulation he puts up the mother of airballs. The team just looks cooked (no pun intended) then Bo hits that game tying three and unleashed his arsenal in over time. Lol

Love it that some have us at a five seed in the NCAA. When they put that up there on the tv screen I thought for sure that was the kiss of death.

Jordan Bohannon >>> Jimmy Chitwood

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts