***OFFICIAL HAWKS CRAP IN PURPLE KITTIES LITTER BOX GAME THREAD***

Man... some nights I feel like I can’t find many positives.

Tonight, Joe was great. Garza gave their bigs all kinds of trouble. JBo helped close it out. Connor was more involved and had some good feeds to Garza. Moss was good again. Baer rebounded and hit a 3. Dailey was disruptive on D. Fran called a timeout and Fran getting heated with the team seemed to work.

tenor.gif

Very nice win Hawks! I can't believe how the Cats managed that last 2 mins of play tho, did they take like 2 shots in the last 2 mins?

Overcame a little adversity and dig down and pulled out a great road win. This should boost some confidence.
This can't be emphasized enough. We don't win these gut check type of games on the road. We just don't. Even in the Davis years. Alford once in a while.

Wisconsin, Michigan State and Purdue normally win these types of games. Not Iowa. Our. experience is starting to show.

Key stats - Hawks only had 7 turnovers and 81% at the line (21-26)

Well not having Cook is gonna help the turnover stats, as he averages 3+ turnovers a game. The only real weakness he still exhibits, too loose with the ball.

Let’s start some unnecessary drama,

Team gets its first road win in forever and does it by double digits without Cook...hmmmmmm. Ewing effect?

Latest posts