!*****Official 'Post Breakout Hawks Get Destroyed By The Undefeated Honey Badger' Game Thread*****!

Stanley 3 Touchdowns

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tksirius

HN's Love Doctor
Time: 2:30 pm CST
Television: ABC
Weather: Cloudy; 30% chance of rain; 9 mph breeze out of the south

Announcers:

Play-by-play: Joe Tessitore
Game analyst: Todd Blackledge
Sideline reporter: Holly Rowe

11-11-2017_9-38-31_AM.jpg

11-11-2017_9-39-32_AM.jpg

87317_v1.jpg

Golden%2Beagle%2Bbadger.jpg

We're taking this like candy from a baby. Camp Randall shocker. It was a cold November when the Swarm invaded Camp Randall. The Badgers had no idea what was about to happen.....let's Go Hawks....

being that it's Veterans Day, I wonder if we will be wearing those same helmets and pants with white jerseys that we sported last week?

I'm concerned Iowa's offense is going to go back to being conservative trying to run, run and run into a brick wall. I say this because the Iowa managers in their annual game with Wisconsin's managers last night only scored 7 points.

i think this will be a game we can utilize quick hitting run plays. the zone read is not optimal against 3/4, so I hope we're passing on the edges and across the middle to open up draws. and today should be a big screen day.

With the defensive losses it will be tough today. They are also coming off an emotional high, interested to see which team show up.