Name that Iowa Freshman Point Guard

Woody's usage was half as much as Swannigan so I think that's a pretty bad comparison.

Doesn't Woody having half the usage as Swannigan help prove the point that he's not very good on offense? If he is on the court for extended periods of time (which he was) and they rarely used him (which they did) doesn't it mean he's not worth using? Or didn't have the ability to be used more?

I never said Bohannon can't get better, I'm saying he's a below average Big Ten PG right now and one of the worst players on a NIT bubble team. People talk like he's been playing well this year when he hasn't been

But this whole time you've been saying he sucks. Now he's below average? I can get on board with someone thinking he's below average. That's not that far from what I think is the truth, that he's average.

But this whole time you've been saying he sucks. Now he's below average? I can get on board with someone thinking he's below average. That's not that far from what I think is the truth, that he's average.

You think he's an average Big Ten PG? I'd like to know which starting PG's in the conference he's better than

You think he's an average Big Ten PG? I'd like to know which starting PG's in the conference he's better than

I think he's right in the same discussion with:

Corey Sanders (RU), Josh Newkirk (IU), Tony Carr (PSU), Bryant McCintosh (NW), Tracy Abrams (ILL), PJ Thompson (PUR).

I think he's right in the same discussion with:

Corey Sanders (RU), Josh Newkirk (IU), Tony Carr (PSU), Bryant McCintosh (NW), Tracy Abrams (ILL), PJ Thompson (PUR).

Sanders is better than Bohannon. Newkirk might be a decent comparison offensively but I thought Johnson plays some PG for Indiana? Johnson is a stud, Newkirk is a better defender than Bohannon though though. Carr, McIntosh and Abrams are way better. Purdue plays two PG's and I think both are better than Bohannon. So to summarize, Bohannon is probably the worst or second worst starting PG in the conference

Last edited:
Sanders is better than Bohannon. Newkirk might be a decent comparison offensively but I thought Johnson plays some PG for Indiana? Johnson is a stud, Newkirk is a better defender than Bohannon though though. Carr, McIntosh and Abrams are way better. Purdue plays two PG's and I think both are better than Bohannon. So to summarize, Bohannon is probably the worst or second worst starting PG in the conference

Bohannon (11.2 PER/ 15.1 Conference)
Carr (12.3/ 11.2)
Sanders (13.5/ 10.9)
Mcintosh (10.8/ 12.6)
Newkirk (10.2/ 8.7)
Thompson (15.2/ 12.5)
Abrams (18/ 2.7)

Bohannon best conference PER of the group (still early though).

Bohannon (11.2 PER/ 15.1 Conference)
Carr (12.3/ 11.2)
Sanders (13.5/ 10.9)
Mcintosh (10.8/ 12.6)
Newkirk (10.2/ 8.7)
Thompson (15.2/ 12.5)
Abrams (18/ 2.7)

Bohannon best conference PER of the group (still early though).

So Bohannon has the third worst PER in the conference at his position?

Doubt it. Plus he's really struggled the last couple of games so I wonder if he's hit the freshman wall

The last 2 games were half of the conference games he has a 15.1 per in. Let me guess tho. The reason you are using a small sample size is because "PC does".

Struggling lately but has the best PER of that group in Big10 play. His conference PER is comparable to Koenig and Tremble. #TrollLogic

I didn't say struggling in Big Ten play I said struggling lately. One or two games is the preferred sample size around here

Latest posts