Get...MIles...NOW

Sweet, he was 1 for 10, pretty good development there.

You really don't pay attention to football do you?

Perrillioux got kicked off the team for failed drug tests

Jefferson threw for 4700 yards, rushed for over 1000 yards and had 46 TD's at LSU

Shepherd was a WR at LSU and a pretty good one at that. Not sure how you didn't know that one

Zach Lee signed with LSU as a QB out of High School but then got drafted by the Dodgers so chose baseball over football and never went to college

Randall went JUCO and ended up at Arizona

Liggins was never going to be a QB, couldn't qualify, went JUCO and is now a Offensive Tackle at Ole Miss

Jennings lost the starting job to Harris and transferred

Rettig transferred to Rutgers after his freshman year

You really don't pay attention to football do you?

Perrillioux got kicked off the team for failed drug tests

Jefferson threw for 4700 yards, rushed for over 1000 yards and had 46 TD's at LSU

Shepherd was a WR at LSU and a pretty good one at that. Not sure how you didn't know that one

Zach Lee signed with LSU as a QB out of High School but then got drafted by the Dodgers so chose baseball over football and never went to college

Randall went JUCO and ended up at Arizona

Liggins was never going to be a QB, couldn't qualify, went JUCO and is now a Offensive Tackle at Ole Miss

Jennings lost the starting job to Harris and transferred

Rettig transferred to Rutgers after his freshman year

Thanks for proving that Miles can't develop QB's!!!

That doesn't even make sense but OK.

5.-Speak-Faster-During-An-Argument.gif

What QB's didn't he develop?

The ones who left, got kicked off the team, didn't quality, or switched positions because they weren't good enough QB's.

Do you think his QB development has been good at LSU? If so, wow. Also just because a McNutt or Shephard develops at another position that doesn't mean they developed at the QB position. I mean you get that right? Weinke turned out to be a decent short yardage punter.....do you consider that a good development job by Captain Kirk?

QB play has held LSU back.

I'll wage this with you 56. Coach unseen by me. The new LSU coach will finish in the top 10 in the first 3 years of being at LSU with Miles recruits. This is something Miles last did 5 years ago, even though he has had top 5 talent each and every year. This even though LSU will lose current player, recruits, have to implement new offensive and defensive schemes, etc. Even with all that, and even though I don't know who the heck they will get, I am willing to bet this.......because Miles wasn't that good of a coach.

So lets end this once and for all. If you think he is so great, I'm sure you'd be willing to bet this.

The ones who left, got kicked off the team, didn't quality, or switched positions because they weren't good enough QB's.

Do you think his QB development has been good at LSU? If so, wow. Also just because a McNutt or Shephard develops at another position that doesn't mean they developed at the QB position. I mean you get that right? Weinke turned out to be a decent short yardage punter.....do you consider that a good development job by Captain Kirk?

QB play has held LSU back.

I'll wage this with you 56. Coach unseen by me. The new LSU coach will finish in the top 10 in the first 3 years of being at LSU with Miles recruits. This is something Miles last did 5 years ago, even though he has had top 5 talent each and every year. This even though LSU will lose current player, recruits, have to implement new offensive and defensive schemes, etc. Even with all that, and even though I don't know who the heck they will get, I am willing to bet this.......because Miles wasn't that good of a coach.

I don't think QB Development has been good at LSU which makes Miles having the best winning percentage in LSU history even more impressive. Also I don't buy the development thing. If someone transferred out early in their career or got kicked off of our team I wouldn't say KF didn't develop them. I also wouldn't use players like McNutt or Boyle as a knock on KF's ability to develop QB's because they were signed out of HS as a QB.

Look, I don't think Miles is the greatest coach in the world, I just think he's better than Ferentz. You posting a list that includes a WR, an NFL QB, an Offensive Tackle and an MLB pitcher to try to discredit Miles doesn't carry much weight with me. I provided you a bunch of unbiased links that rank Miles as a better coach than Ferentz so I don't know why I have to keep defending my thoughts..

I don't think QB Development has been good at LSU which makes Miles having the best winning percentage in LSU history even more impressive. Also I don't buy the development thing. If someone transferred out early in their career or got kicked off of our team I wouldn't say KF didn't develop them. I also wouldn't use players like McNutt or Boyle as a knock on KF's ability to develop QB's because they were signed out of HS as a QB.

Look, I don't think Miles is the greatest coach in the world, I just think he's better than Ferentz. You posting a list that includes a WR, an NFL QB and an MLB pitcher to try to discredit Miles doesn't carry much weight with me. I provided you a bunch of unbiased links that rank Miles as a better coach than Ferentz so I don't know why I have to keep defending my thoughts..

I only listed his QB recruits. I don't know the 2 deeps or 3 deeps for LSU going back 11 years. I listed what Rivals called QB's, so obviously those players were recruited as QB's. If Miles chooses to pursue qualifying risks and MLB pitchers, that is on him, he could have pursued lots of good QB prospects that would have made it to campus.

Kirk Ferentz has won 8 games a year since he dug out of the hole he was put in (123 wins in 15 years). Miles on the other hand walked into a freaking National championship contending team and has averaged 10 wins per year. I think 8 wins a year at a program like Iowa (insert many other program names here) is >>> 10 wins a year at LSU. My opinion man.

I only listed his QB recruits. I don't know the 2 deeps or 3 deeps for LSU going back 11 years. I listed what Rivals called QB's, so obviously those players were recruited as QB's. If Miles chooses to pursue qualifying risks and MLB pitchers, that is on him, he could have pursued lots of good QB prospects that would have made it to campus.

Kirk Ferentz has won 8 games a year since he dug out of the hole he was put in (123 wins in 15 years). Miles on the other hand walked into a freaking National championship contending team and has averaged 10 wins per year. I think 8 wins a year at a program like Iowa (insert many other program names here) is >>> 10 wins a year at LSU. My opinion man.

Miles has the best winning percentage in LSU program history. He's a better coach than Ferentz

I'm of the apples and oranges crowd, but one thing I think that stands out is the expectations each coach had. Quite frankly Miles was under a lot more pressure than I think KF is based on the simple fact that at LSU there is a winning is everything culture. We simply don't have that culture. While I think KF could possibly have similar results at LSU I also think that he may not have had the chance because after some of those "head scratching seasons" that we've experienced where we can't catch a break KF had the opportunity to bounce back the next year to attempt to get things back on track. I don't think Miles would have had that opportunity at LSU.

While KF has "won 8 games a year since he dug out the hole he was put into" I think that says a great deal about the differences between Iowa and LSU, as I'm not sure Miles gets a chance to dig himself out. I also think consistently winning 8 games a year would have got Miles run out of LSU long ago.

Miles has the best winning percentage in LSU program history. He's a better coach than Ferentz

So I would assume that you think Miles is a better coach than Saban then. He had a better winning % at LSU and all, and you have brought it up like 10 times now.

So I would assume that you think Miles is a better coach than Saban then. He had a better winning % at LSU and all, and you have brought it up like 10 times now.

No I don't, I don't just look at wins and losses to determine who's a better coach

No I don't, I don't just look at wins and losses to determine who's a better coach

Finally!!! This is what others and I have been trying to explain to you this whole time. You don't determine who is a better coach with just wins and losses!!!!! You just kept hanging onto that. I didn't know if you were just trying to be argumentative or were just stupid trying to say since Les won More games = automatically better coach.

Finally!!! This is what others and I have been trying to explain to you this whole time. You don't determine who is a better coach with just wins and losses!!!!! You just kept hanging onto that. I didn't know if you were just trying to be argumentative or were just stupid trying to say since Les won More games = automatically better coach.

I don't think Miles is a better coach just because he won more games than Ferentz has. There are a lot of reasons why myself and almost everyone else in the country thinks Miles is the better coach

I don't think Miles is a better coach just because he won more games than Ferentz has. There are a lot of reasons why myself and almost everyone else in the country thinks Miles is the better coach

You have literally given 2 reasons you feel he is better....number of wins/winning % and his recruiting. Now that you are saying that wins/Winning % doesn't matter, you have literally one thing you are hanging this all on (or at least up to this point, in countless posts, you have yet to list other reasons why you feel he is better).

I have given many reasons why Miles isn't better

1) Poor game day coach
2) Poor clock management
3) Lack of QB development
4) Didn't do much at Okie St.
5) Harder to win at a Iowa/Okie St than LSU

Since 5 > 1, I win.

You have literally given 2 reasons you feel he is better....number of wins/winning % and his recruiting. Now that you are saying that wins/Winning % doesn't matter, you have literally one thing you are hanging this all on (or at least up to this point, in countless posts, you have yet to list other reasons why you feel he is better).

I have given many reasons why Miles isn't better

1) Poor game day coach
2) Poor clock management
3) Lack of QB development
4) Didn't do much at Okie St.
5) Harder to win at a Iowa/Okie St than LSU

Since 5 > 1, I win.

Oklahoma State won 40 games in 10 years prior to Les. He wins 28 in 4 years and "didn't do much at Okie St." Haha stop trolling me I'm not taking the bait

Latest posts