Get...MIles...NOW

Really? Dumbest idea I've heard yet geez. You think KF is bad at clock management? Look at how Miles handles it. The only reason Les Miles was any good was because of where he coached. A monkey could recruit a top 10 class there yr in and yr out. He himself is why they couldn't have any sustained success. You give Miles lessor talent and expect him to coach them up? Please..... Just get out of here with that garbage

Really? Dumbest idea I've heard yet geez. You think KF is bad at clock management? Look at how Miles handles it. The only reason Les Miles was any good was because of where he coached. A monkey could recruit a top 10 class there yr in and yr out. He himself is why they couldn't have any sustained success. You give Miles lessor talent and expect him to coach them up? Please..... Just get out of here with that garbage

Agreed, KF would have won 3 or 4 National Championships with the talent at LSU.

Agreed, KF would have won 3 or 4 National Championships with the talent at LSU.

But would he be able to get the talent to LSU? It's not like LSU is Bama in football or Kentucky in basketball. You still have to work to get players there when you're competing with all the other SEC schools

But would he be able to get the talent to LSU? It's not like LSU is Bama in football or Kentucky in basketball. You still have to work to get players there when you're competing with all the other SEC schools

Yeah, a trained monkey can get top 10 recruiting classes at LSU.

Yeah, a trained monkey can get top 10 recruiting classes at LSU.

I disagree. I can think of at least 6 blue blood type schools that should out recruit LSU every year and then they're competing against the Clemson, Auburn, Florida, Florida State, Oregon, Tennessee, Georgia and A&M type schools after that. Miles is a really good recruiter

I disagree. I can think of at least 6 blue blood type schools that should out recruit LSU every year and then they're competing against the Clemson, Auburn, Florida, Florida State, Oregon, Tennessee, Georgia and A&M type schools after that. Miles is a really good recruiter

You are kidding right? You do realize that Louisiana is like a top 5 or 6 elite recruit producing state right? It goes Florida, Texas, California, Georgia (and then Ohio or Louisiana). Louisiana/LSU is always absolutely loaded with NFL talent.

You are kidding right? You do realize that Louisiana is like a top 5 or 6 elite recruit producing state right? It goes Florida, Texas, California, Georgia (and then Ohio or Louisiana). Louisiana/LSU is always absolutely loaded with NFL talent.

Multiple Florida schools, multiple Texas schools, multiple California schools, Georgia and Ohio State should all recruit better by that theory by location. That's not counting Alabama, Notre Dame, Oklahoma and Michigan who all have more tradition than LSU too. Miles was a great recruiter at Oklahoma State also

Last edited:
Two Florida schools, multiple Texas schools, multiple California schools, Georgia and Ohio State should all recruit better by that theory by location. That's not counting Alabama, Notre Dame, Oklahoma and Michigan who all have more tradition than LSU too. Miles was a great recruiter at Oklahoma State also

LSU is the only game in town, same with OSU. Georgia, Florida, Texas, California all have multiple D1 schools and many other D1 schools that come in to poach. All you have to do is recruit Louisiana decent, and you will have good recruiting classes.

17 Louisiana commits in '16
13 in '15
12 in '14

LSU is the only game in town, same with OSU. Georgia, Florida, Texas, California all have multiple D1 schools and many other D1 schools that come in to poach. All you have to do is recruit Louisiana decent, and you will have good recruiting classes.

17 Louisiana commits in '16
13 in '15
12 in '14

You have to be a good recruiter to get a top 10 class at every program besides Alabama and Ohio State. You really don't think Ferentz is a better coach than Miles do you?