Aca'Cedric Ware

one of these things is not like the others... one of these things just doesn't belong...

Is that not the weirdest list of schools you'll ever see? It's one thing if he was from Iowa. But the kid is from Texas... Even if the kid was from Idaho that's a weird list unless he had a tie to Iowa of some kind. Not sure what kid I'd rather have but to hear Dolphin stumble over saying Aca'Cedric or Ozigbos names over and over would be cool so either one is fine by me

Is that not the weirdest list of schools you'll ever see? It's one thing if he was from Iowa. But the kid is from Texas... Even if the kid was from Idaho that's a weird list unless he had a tie to Iowa of some kind. Not sure what kid I'd rather have but to hear Dolphin stumble over saying Aca'Cedric or Ozigbos names over and over would be cool so either one is fine by me

I assume coach Davis has some kind of connection with his high school coach.

Jumper, are you expecting Markel Smith to come to Iowa after a year as a prep?

I am expecting that. I think it's pretty clear that Iowa pushed him toward Milford and that the coaches at Iowa and at Milford are on the same page about the plan being for Smith to be in Iowa City in January. Milford's head coach had this to say about Smith in an article by Pat Harty:

“If he could come in as a high school kid, this is college football because we play against college (junior-varsity teams), if he can come in and make the adjustment like Shonn and the rest of them did, he’ll be a star and he’ll go on and be an Iowa player. It’ll be endless how far he can go.â€

“He’ll go to school, do what he needs to do academically, and if everything goes right, he’ll be a Hawkeye in January,†Chaplick said.

[h=1]Iowa recruit Markel Smith to play at N.Y. prep school[/h]

I am expecting that. I think it's pretty clear that Iowa pushed him toward Milford and that the coaches at Iowa and at Milford are on the same page about the plan being for Smith to be in Iowa City in January. Milford's head coach had this to say about Smith in an article by Pat Harty:

Iowa recruit Markel Smith to play at N.Y. prep school

lot of if's. this guy has to make the grades, first and foremost. and then everything else has to line up as well.

For us Southern Californian's, the post on the USC board is what you expect from USC..."he's a good back, but we can do better". Smug bastard rich kids with their trust funds.

Latest posts