**OFFICIAL KANSAS CITY ROYALS SEASON THREAD**

3-14???? WTH? I didn't expect a penant, but 3-14? That is horrendous.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4jGSvxCRp4]Oh no! We suck again! - YouTube[/ame]

That's in the past. This year's team seems to have some game. Been fun to watch, especially compared to the way they have played in the past. Go Royals!

That's in the past. This year's team seems to have some game. Been fun to watch, especially compared to the way they have played in the past. Go Royals!

The Cubs could learn something here - the Royals have assembled an actual major league starting rotation (at least 4 good starters in Guthrie, Shields, Santana, and Davis) and they improve. Good for them!

Watta ya mean, same ol'?? Royals 1/2 game outa 1st place with 6-2 victory over da O's last night!
After the 3 game losing streak, I was getting that old feeling. Great win lat night, and now home against the Yankees. Sure, there will be lots of Iowa and Nebraska license plates wearing Yankees stuff.

After the 3 game losing streak, I was getting that old feeling. Great win lat night, and now home against the Yankees. Sure, there will be lots of Iowa and Nebraska license plates wearing Yankees stuff.
Ewwwww. I would sooner wear psyclone apparel than yankee, and I'm serious.

And so we stand at 19-16 and rapidly sliding back towards mediocrity. Such high hopes I had for this season. Sigh.....................

Last week in May. 21-28 and a 1/2 game outa last place.

Can someone please explain to me what the hell went wrong?

Latest posts