Peter Jok last two nights

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
Had 24 last night and 31 tonight.

So far this year, here are his PPG numbers

Through three games he was leading Iowa Class 4A in scoring. His last two game average was right on that, too

This is what you expect to see from a true High Major recruit. He is dominating like White and MG.

It is going to be absolutely SICK when Jok and Uthoff get on board!

This is what you expect to see from a true High Major recruit. He is dominating like White and MG.

It is going to be absolutely SICK when Jok and Uthoff get on board!

If getting minutes was tough this year, floor time is going to be a precious commodity next season. I don't think Jok redshirts and if I was betting man I'd guess we'll see him in the regular rotation if only for his shooting. It will be interesting to see where the minutes come from. Assuming no academic or injury casualties, we're going to have some decent players who find it hard to get PT.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/ar...t-save-Valley-in-Heartland-Shootout?Frontpage

Came across this. From article:

“Last night I was feeling like I was going to die, so after the game I drank a lot of water and went to sleep right away,â€￾ Jok said. “When I woke up I felt real good, and I came out and they were telling me that (Blue Valley Northwest) had a future Cyclone point guard, so I was like ‘Oh, OK.’ â€￾

people are comparing his ability to play multiple positions to Marble, by being able to play thje 1, 2 and the 3, with the ability to play some at the 4, he is slated to play the 2/3 spot in college. for the record he is shooting 94% from the FTL.,
And to think he had the flu and played a overtime game Friday night, that is quite a accomplishment

Valley got hosed by the refs. 24-28 from the line for the Kansas team to 9-12 for Des Moines team

You know every time one team attempts more free throws it doesn't mean the other team got hosed by the refs. Some teams just attack the paint more which means more FT.

You know every time one team attempts more free throws it doesn't mean the other team got hosed by the refs. Some teams just attack the paint more which means more FT.

Props to anyone that understands this. Sometimes teams get so enamored with the 3 pt shot that they don't attack the rim and then shot few free throws and blame refs. The aggressors get the calls. We get more free throw attempts with fran as the coach because the system is built more around attacking the basket where lick's system was about draining clock and getting a good mid range or outside shot.

Latest posts