Latest activity

• thedukeofearl
    thedukeofearl reacted to BigD's post in the thread Ohio State QB Devin Brown with Like Like.
    “You go first!!!” “No, no you go first!” Game of chicken? Those that remain have a better shot at backup………….. less competition.
  • thedukeofearl
    thedukeofearl reacted to Hawkfnntn's post in the thread Ohio State QB Devin Brown with Like Like.
    That tweet said 'WILL enter' as in he hasn't yet. Until he or anyone else actually is in it take it with a grain of salt. OSU played...
  • thedukeofearl
    thedukeofearl reacted to NCHawker's post in the thread OFFICIAL FIRE TIM LESTER THREAD with Like Like.
    An all time great. You can’t fight in here, this is the war room
  • guffus
    guffus replied to the thread Ohio State QB Devin Brown.
    Let's hope he is the next Joe Burrow.
  • H
    haydensly reacted to Gander Hawk's post in the thread Omaha with Like Like.
    I'm not getting all the Fran angst. He's recruiting well and typically his teams finish in the top half of the league. He won the BiG...
  • MelroseHawkins
    MelroseHawkins replied to the thread Ohio State QB Devin Brown.
    Ohio St. has 4 & 5* QB's coming out their ears.
  • MelroseHawkins
    MelroseHawkins replied to the thread BF to Maryland.
    Who is the HC at Maryland now. Don't make me Google it.
  • C
    CP87 replied to the thread Sports stereotypes.
    Some others I have heard denigrated due to factors other than their play/skills: red-headed quarterbacks quarterbacks with girlfriends...
  • C
    Tossing out some hypotheticals... Could Darian DeVries have been that guy had Iowa decided to head-hunt him instead of WVU? Or would he...
  • Bordone
    Bordone replied to the thread BF to Maryland.
    I'd be surprised if he's going to move his family. He can't be in contact with the players anyway and has the money to commute. would...
  • trj
    trj replied to the thread BF to Maryland.
    I thought Bill O’Brien would have brought him on in…in some capacity at BC. Damage goods, bringing on more damage goods, isn’t the...
  • NCHawker
    NCHawker replied to the thread OFFICIAL FIRE TIM LESTER THREAD.
    An all time great. You can’t fight in here, this is the war room
  • S
    SwirlinLingerie replied to the thread BF to Maryland.
    Think he even needs to relocate? Might be able to do the job from Iowa City, fly in for a couple nights each week during the season. I'm...
  • guffus
    guffus replied to the thread BF to Maryland.
    BF seemed a little burnt out his last 2 years. Going through the motions but you can tell he had given up. He did the best he could...
  • eyekwah
    I'm intrigued by what the future of revenue college sports will hold, particularly for the Big Ten. I also have an interest in how...