Zalesky wins 200th career dual win

I am not sure why you wonder, Zalesky had success, but I am pretty sure the program is now better than it would have been if he would have continued. Brands has brought a toughness back to the program that it had not had for awhile.

I am not sure why you wonder, Zalesky had success, but I am pretty sure the program is now better than it would have been if he would have continued. Brands has brought a toughness back to the program that it had not had for awhile.

We have lost 2 duals in a row....program is in a downward freefall!!!! SKY IS FALLING!

hawkforce your stupid comments aren't funny in the wrestling forum please go back to off topic and politics forum where non sense and sarcastic remarks are applauded

I always thought highly of Zalesky, but most of his wins were with Gable's team. Whereas Brands recruited and brought in his national titles.

Actually Brands won with Zalesky's recruits. Last year and this year, TB has his recruits and so far has no tittles. The "toughness" has not looked so good this year.

Actually Brands won with Zalesky's recruits. Last year and this year, TB has his recruits and so far has no tittles. The "toughness" has not looked so good this year.

borschal, metcalf, mcdonough, marion, ramos are all brands recruits

Is anything in this thread correct? With all the other mis-statements, I'm wondering if Zalesky really has 200 wins ;)

Latest posts