You've got me confused, Jon

gimpyhawk

I thought your video prediction for the game was insightful and well thought out. But here's the thing - on Sunday's Channel 13 Sound Off I would swear that you told Keith and Andy that you did not think we would beat Michigan State. What changed your mind?!?!?

I thought your video prediction for the game was insightful and well thought out. But here's the thing - on Sunday's Channel 13 Sound Off I would swear that you told Keith and Andy that you did not think we would beat Michigan State. What changed your mind?!?!?
I watched the whole show on Sunday... don't think Jon said that... he did say that he thought Wisc would be a tougher game than MSU.

Oh, it's possible I could be wrong of course. I just thought I heard him say " I think they 'can' win, but I don't think they WILL win." If I mis-heard him, that's okay...

I said that I didn't think they would go 12-0. I said its possible, but that they would probably lose one.

I think that is me protecting my heart...of course they can win them all..but its tough to allow myself to think they will, especially with two road games left, and one of them at a place where they have just two wins in the last 50 years.

I said that I didn't think they would go 12-0. I said its possible, but that they would probably lose one.

I think that is me protecting my heart...of course they can win them all..but its tough to allow myself to think they will, especially with two road games left, and one of them at a place where they have just two wins in the last 50 years.

History says that Iowa may drop one... most likely MSU or OSU. I personally think that this team will make history by going undefeated.

There is no offense or defense in the Big Ten that absolutely is better than Iowa's. None.

Iowa hasn't beaten MSU in East Lansing since 1995 and I personally don't know the last time Iowa won in the Shoe but great teams find a way to win. This is a great team. Very special, very well coached.

May scratch by but it will be 12-0 for the Hawkeyes.

I still think we have too many tough road games to go undefeated. If we lose tomorrow we will likely lose two this season. Timing is everything; too bad we aren't playing last year's schedule this year.

Sorry I got that mixed up, Jon. I totally respect people's feelings about not wanting to get hopes up (going 12-0, playing for the national championship)... it sure is fun to daydream, though...

History says that Iowa may drop one... most likely MSU or OSU. I personally think that this team will make history by going undefeated.

There is no offense or defense in the Big Ten that absolutely is better than Iowa's. None.

Iowa hasn't beaten MSU in East Lansing since 1995 and I personally don't know the last time Iowa won in the Shoe but great teams find a way to win. This is a great team. Very special, very well coached.

May scratch by but it will be 12-0 for the Hawkeyes.

Last time Iowa won @ the Shoe - Nov. 2nd, 1991

The black helmet game......score - 16-9

When you evaluate everything...Iowa has as good a chance to win as MSU. None of you would question that this year's team is special...it has chemistry that I have never seen. It seems to have great leadership at every level. What ever the DKJ issue, it hasn't been disruptive to the team and the public face has been a "what's good for the team type approach."

If you don't think they will play their hearts out, you haven't watched any games. I like the wrestling analogy and believe Glenn makes a good point. The players know what's at stake regardless whether they are looking at the internet or not.

If you turn on any sports show that is all you hear. ***&%#%^( Here we are again the underdog and that even makes me feel better about Iowa's chances tonight. It's worse than Rodney D. Win or lose they they should be the favorite in this game... period.

That being said I believe we come to play and if we were to lose: I STILL LOVE THIS GROUP OF HAWKS!

In summation the game will most likely be decided by who wins the turnover margin and how well Stanzi manages the game.

So your saying there's a chance???:)

Latest posts