You're gonna see the real Wegher now

I wish your assumption of a 95% or better Wegher would be true,but that is one BIG assumption. Ever had a rib injury? I did while playing football in college, and as a running back I can tell you that you literally cannot breathe normally and just making a cut or securing the ball on the side that is injured is excruciating.
He will be ok, but we need someone to step up and take Robinsons carries for the next 2 weeks. Hopefully Brandon can take his 10-12 carries a game this week and next and be 95% by the OSU game. I think that is more realistic.

Today, 01:50 AM #13
sfshilo
Freshman

Re: You're gonna see the real Wegher now

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He has ball control problems....

Wasn't his only fumble this week?

Why not air it out against Indiana. Take the pressure off the young fella in the backfield. Against ISU we rolled Stanzi out like his life depended on it. Im thinking with the shift in the line and the athletism on IU D Line we can move the pocket a little to soften up the their Run D. Thoughts? I like Wegher, only thing is hes a straight line runner no wiggle so far.

We have been saying our Offense and certain players are going to have a breakout game for the whole season now. I hope game 9 is the game.

When are people going to quit talking about this imaginary open field ability that Wegher has? Unless he's been playing possum for the past 8 games he's got average to good speed. He's a good football player but he's not the next Reggie Bush/Tim Dwight.

We have a deep, talented WR corps and a paper thin, banged up backfield.... sounds like a good reason to have Stanzi air it out and fine tune the passing game a bit. We will need it in C-Bus.

i have a feeling we air it out this game to set up the run. stanzi will probably attempt around 25-30 passes with brandon having about 16-20 rushes. I honestly have a good feeling about this game. close early, but we pull away. I think it starts like the arkansas state game, but we actually decide to come out and play the 2nd half.

Today, 01:50 AM #13
sfshilo
Freshman

Re: You're gonna see the real Wegher now

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He has ball control problems....

Wasn't his only fumble this week?

No.