Your dream of Jacob Park being a Hawk has died

I don't really understand why he is transferring. He was going to be their starter if he got his shit together. Why would he want to transfer to some FCS school or JuCo program?

He's going to be playing in college forever. Hehehe Just think he could be playing in the final 4. What a screw up.

I don't really understand why he is transferring. He was going to be their starter if he got his shit together. Why would he want to transfer to some FCS school or JuCo program?

He was never going to play at ISU again, he burned bridges.

Campbell blocked him from transferring to Iowa. What are we going to do now?

Little Brother

O..M..G... I'm still laughing out loud at that one.

Is Campbell delusional...has he already fully embraced little brother syndrome or is he making a point to be a major ass to Park? All three perhaps.

As for Park...look for him to end up in Colorado, Washington, Oregon or Nevada. Seems like the right fit.

So he can smoke dat grass at a JUCO.

Campbell blocked him from transferring to Iowa. What are we going to do now?

Little Brother
The day Iowa signed that J-Roc/Kenny Powers shit show, who’d be a better fit on Maury getting the results of a “test” than on a football field, is the day I burn my gear and never watch another game. That guy will be cleaning gas station urinals to make his child support next year (after weed and Skoal expense, of course), not trying to play at Iowa.

Campbell even including Iowa on his list on non-competes is just a weak dick punch to Hawk fans. If ISU wasn’t such a burnt turd of a program it might actually be an insult. Jesus.

7679663.jpeg

Last edited:
The day Iowa signed that J-Roc/Kenny Powers shit show who would be a better fit on Maury getting the results of a “test” than on a football field, is the day I burn my gear and never watch another game. That guy will be cleaning gas station urinals to make his child support (after weed and Skoal expense, of course), not Iowa.

Campbell even including Iowa on his list on non-competes is just a dick punch to Iowa fans. If ISU wasn’t such a burnt turd of a program it might actually be an insult. Jesus.

First, let me say that I love you as a poster. Could you do me a favor, though, and not beat around the bush and let us know what side you're really on and what you really think? ;)

Latest posts