**** YOU REFS!!!!

Always the refs....

I get there were some questionable calls but we scored 1 point in OT.... That's not on the refs.

We lose the same way. It's like the football team. We keep doing things a certain way with expecting diff results.

The refs didn't help, but Iowa played poorly. Blew a big lead and went cold

Or it could be going from the rock 'em sock 'em officiating style of the B1G to the rest of college basketball

I wish I was in shouting distance of those refs right now... I'd prolly be arrested or have to go to the ER.

They aren't the reason we lost... but boy they didn't help and are a bunch of incompetent A**holes.

Marble got exposed and dominated, Basabe fouled himself out of the game. We continue to dare teams to shoot 3's and 1 point in OT. It's not the officials it's just an average team that can't finish.

Marble got exposed and dominated, Basabe fouled himself out of the game. We continue to dare teams to shoot 3's and 1 point in OT. It's not the officials it's just an average team that can't finish.

They just finished their season.....so they can finish something???

Tennessee's Big Men (Maymon and Stokes): 80 Mins, 3 live ball fouls, 11 FGA, 15 FTA
Iowa's Big Men (Basabe, Olaseni, Woodbury, McCabe): 77 Mins, 16 live ball fouls, 19 FGA, 6 FTA

Latest posts