YO, Fran...wake the f*** up

He was a guard! You would think he would know!!

CZWVIb6UkAAkKGE.jpg

Lot of you act like he hasn't even attempted to get a pg. go back and look at who he's gone after and you might be surprised we've been close on a few good ones but just hasn't had the luck of getting the signature

Lot of you act like he hasn't even attempted to get a pg. go back and look at who he's gone after and you might be surprised we've been close on a few good ones but just hasn't had the luck of getting the signature
Yet, he won't offer Tyreke Locure cuz he's not tall enough....

No less than John Wooden himself said.... "Quickness under control is the most important athletic trait in any sport".

He also said (paraphrasing), If I get there first, it doesn't matter if you're taller.

Yet, he won't offer Tyreke Locure cuz he's not tall enough....
Yeah, I thought Iowa was recruiting him and just heard earlier today that wasn't the case. I thought he looked good in cap City league for a high schooler.

Hey just wait, Conner is the next White Magic coming. The missing link. Or we hope.

I will say if they play like that played tonight, perhaps they will have a shot at 10 wins or better.

Lol.. Like some think Iowa State "almost" landed Harrison Barnes. I don't think we ever r really had a chance once Duke and North Carolina came in

Must be fun to see a school with greater prestige, resources and history hire coaches that routinely play right into your hands. Can't ask for much more if you're little brother. Nice win.

Latest posts