X Foster...USC

According to TKserious, there isn't even a need for this thread. Kid was gone before we even offered!!

If he attends Iowa games, all the better, he will certainly notice Iowa's paint players developing, what? post moves!

Wow!

Bumping this thread up. Haven't heard anything too recent about him. How's his season going?

Osky is 9-3 with losses to Norwalk, Pella and CR Jefferson.

Xavier is averaging 15 pts, 13 boards and 6 blocks a game. He's shooting 56% from the field, 25% from 3 and 50% from the free throw line according to Quik stats.

Osky is 9-3 with losses to Norwalk, Pella and CR Jefferson.

Xavier is averaging 15 pts, 13 boards and 6 blocks a game. He's shooting 56% from the field, 25% from 3 and 50% from the free throw line according to Quik stats.
Not crazy about his shooting stats... Is he trying too hard to impress with that part of his game? I'm sure as big and athletic as he is he's a man amongst boys at that level.

Not crazy about his shooting stats... Is he trying too hard to impress with that part of his game? I'm sure as big and athletic as he is he's a man amongst boys at that level.

High school stats in BB are overrated to an extent. Nunge our up eye popping stats in Indiana and didn’t get much recruiting interest for the most part. Foster isn’t going to put up the number Nunge did and he has Blue Blood interest. The difference between the two is Foster is a Blue Blood level athlete and that is what schools care about.

56% from the field is pretty dang good when you consider that his 25% three point shooting is dragging down his overall percentage. Plus, 6 blocks a game?? Yes please.

Early in his career, I see him relying on his athleticism and shot blocking. Having Garza on the roster would allow him to have a freshman year to get his feet wet and have 3 years of playing time in front of him.

High school stats in BB are overrated to an extent. Nunge our up eye popping stats in Indiana and didn’t get much recruiting interest for the most part. Foster isn’t going to put up the number Nunge did and he has Blue Blood interest. The difference between the two is Foster is a Blue Blood level athlete and that is what schools care about.
For sure I get what your saying. It'd just be nice that if your big athletic player like that is hoisting up long shots that they'd shoot a better % is all. Free throw % especially needs to improve too..

56% from the field is pretty dang good when you consider that his 25% three point shooting is dragging down his overall percentage. Plus, 6 blocks a game?? Yes please.
For sure as a big guy as highly thought of as he is he's dominating inside and that shows it. So he's probably not shooting a high volume of 3s which is good. He's probably only attempting 3-5 a game tops I would think. However 50% from FT line has me sorta nervous.

His rebounding and blocks are enough for me as well. If he comes on board, it'll be nice to have Garza one year to help him improve his post moves and set him on the aggressive/work his ass off mentality, hopefully.

For sure as a big guy as highly thought of as he is he's dominating inside and that shows it. So he's probably not shooting a high volume of 3s which is good. He's probably only attempting 3-5 a game tops I would think. However 50% from FT line has me sorta nervous.

Another case could be that he's had the ball at the end of a quarter four times and just heaves it, making one.

No question he is the real deal, kinda weird he isn't averaging more points. Looks unstoppable for HS. Probably 2 or 3 guys around him at all times which will prepare him for when he is playing for the HAWKEYES! Worked well for Joe W.

Latest posts