WTF

Re: Wow, I'm sure your tantrum will make a difference...

to your points.

1) The McCall situation is really out of KF's hands. KF's feelings were not hurt and have nothing to do with McCall not playing. McCall's behavior did. McCall most assuredly would have played at Nebraska if not for an off-field item. Has nothing to do with him fumbling at Purdue.
2) Bullock was an interesting situation. Looks like early they wanted to use him as a slot receiver. Then McCall goes down and Bullock moves back to RB. Gets some carries, fumbles, falls behind Canzeri, then gets hurt. Bullock will likely see the field in the bowl game and has a future either at RB or WR, they just need to decide and let him grow at one position.
3) You consider that the new DC might be on another staff somewhere? If it's Aiken from the Cardinals, Iowa couldn't announce it until the Cards' season is over. if the DC is from another staff, same thing. There may also be university requirements about the length of time a job must be posted before announcing who is filling it and limit KF from saying who the new person is.

Would you rather KF give a press conference where he can't say anything, or wait until he can announce who the new DC and other coaches are? He'll talk to the media the day after the team arrives in Arizona, I'm sure we'll get some answers then.

Right with you up until that last line. This is Captain Coach-speak you are referring to.

I would like someone to ask him these questions just so I can hear him do those stupid ••• grunts he does before answering questions he finds amusing.

Ok point taken fellas. I was just looking to see if anyone else felt the same, and guess what there was someone with balls enough to admit it. I listened to a press conference today with Tom Caughlin, one of the most close to the vest coaches in the NFL, and he gave more info then KF does. You can riducule my post all you want, but deep down you know the questions I aksed should not be hard to answer. And to the poster who wrote that Bullock was a team leader: Where the hell did you get that info?

Marc Morehouse made an astute observation...he linked a story on Penn St and its cloud of secrecy for decades and pointed out that is exactly how Iowa operates now.

This observation didn't have anything to do with the Sandusky issue, so don't go all crazy folks.

Marc Morehouse made an astute observation...he linked a story on Penn St and its cloud of secrecy for decades and pointed out that is exactly how Iowa operates now.

This observation didn't have anything to do with the Sandusky issue, so don't go all crazy folks.

I thought that was unfair criticism on Marc's part. Yes, Kirk Ferentz largely controls the message behind the high walls of Fort Kinnick. But no way does he hold the same domination over university affairs and almost god-like adoration of the fan base as you saw for four decades in Happy Valley, which contributed to the secrecy JoePa was able to maintain.

I don't think "ASTUTE" is the right adjective to use? Could you not insert most any high profile coach into this statement? Les Miles, Nick Saban, Urban Meyer, Bo Pelini, etc..etc..etc....Especially when it comes to legal matters that by law can't be discussed publicly?

I don't think "ASTUTE" is the right adjective to use? Could you not insert most any high profile coach into this statement? Les Miles, Nick Saban, Urban Meyer, Bo Pelini, etc..etc..etc....Especially when it comes to legal matters that by law can't be discussed publicly?

Not to over state this, but I am thankful for people like you who say what’s in my head before I have to. That still gives me some faith in humanity. Honestly these guys like the aforementioned “Trey†I just don’t get how they ever get a problem solved. Their area of information has to be sooooo small that truly they must really struggle.

I read all the time how Coach X or Coach B or, or….is really tight lipped about internal things and it is very difficult to get real information about a players injury. Yet these small minded, petty, whiny posters who just can’t get “what they†want never see anything but their “pet goat†who they think stinks….Really, don’t they all at some point or another?!?!

Get off Hawkeye Nation…there is a brave new world out there that just might make you go…â€ohâ€â€¦I guess other people do, do it that way…

Wow is it tough to not post my name here after all these years. Strange…it seems like such a small thing.

Not to over state this, but I am thankful for people like you who say what�s in my head before I have to. That still gives me some faith in humanity. Honestly these guys like the aforementioned �Trey� I just don�t get how they ever get a problem solved. Their area of information has to be sooooo small that truly they must really struggle. I read all the time how Coach X or Coach B or, or�.is really tight lipped about internal things and it is very difficult to get real information about a players injury. Yet these small minded, petty, whiny posters who just can�t get �what they� want never see anything but their �pet goat� who they think stinks�.Really, don�t they all at some point or another?!?! Get off Hawkeye Nation�there is a brave new world out there that just might make you go��oh��I guess other people do, do it that way� Wow is it tough to not post my name here after all these years. Strange�it seems like such a small thing.

Fwiw it's just as hard not reading your name after your post :)

Fwiw it's just as hard not reading your name after your post :)

Thanks for that partner...it made me smile. On the name note, I wrote that thought above and popped my name down at the bottom. Remembered I couldn’t, saw some mistakes, edited, and then went to do it again….:D

Heck I did it here again....its funny how hard it is to stop doing such seemingly silly things.

How about some real info for once: Here are alist of questions I would like answered in no certain order.

1. Is Mc Call going to play in the bowl game: Dude I think his one game suspension and the fact that his redshirt was ****** down his leg has earned him the right to play. I don't really gove a Sh## of it hurt Kf's feelings- get over it and play the kid.

2. What is with Bullock- He plays early in the season- just enough to show us he has talent, and burn his redshirt along with ******* him off and making him want to leave- that is if he is not injured.

3. What is with the dc position_ Damn Kirk come out and say something publicly that gets people excited- act like you give a sh## about the people that pay your 4 mil a year.

Just give us some GD info for once_ and stop acting like a spoiled brat who can't hand it when they are questioned for once KF. I used to like you, but thie BS is alianting me and many others.
You nor I pay his salary, unless you are a high powered booster. Maybe you are, but doubtful. He owes us nothing.

Latest posts