WTF

Hawkcrush

How about some real info for once: Here are alist of questions I would like answered in no certain order.

1. Is Mc Call going to play in the bowl game: Dude I think his one game suspension and the fact that his redshirt was ****** down his leg has earned him the right to play. I don't really gove a Sh## of it hurt Kf's feelings- get over it and play the kid.

2. What is with Bullock- He plays early in the season- just enough to show us he has talent, and burn his redshirt along with ******* him off and making him want to leave- that is if he is not injured.

3. What is with the dc position_ Damn Kirk come out and say something publicly that gets people excited- act like you give a sh## about the people that pay your 4 mil a year.

Just give us some GD info for once_ and stop acting like a spoiled brat who can't hand it when they are questioned for once KF. I used to like you, but thie BS is alianting me and many others.

Obviously you are the most important person in these decisions and need to be kept in the loop.

Have your Mom get you a premium subscription to HI or HR. But guess what? You prolly still won't get the GD info you demand.

Your best bet is to go to the Football offices and demand a face to face with the Captain.

I'll look forward to reading about you.

1) McCall is not practicing so DO YOU THINK HE'S GOING TO PLAY?
2) Bullock is a team leader and has no intentions of leaving.
3) The Defensive Co-Ordinator position hasn't been posted yet. How can he say something about it?

The spoiled brat is you!

He will break into KF's house and steal what matters most......all his gum and khakis and hold them hostage until he gets his way.

Somebody said in a thread last week that he chews Juicy Fruit. That would certainly explain why you see him start a new piece so often. That gum's flavor doesn't last for $hit!
This is what I do in times like these. Gotta try to laugh at something:D.

Somebody said in a thread last week that he chews Juicy Fruit. That would certainly explain why you see him start a new piece so often. That gum's flavor doesn't last for $hit!
This is what I do in times like these. Gotta try to laugh at something:D.

Not Juicy Fruit it's sugarfree bubble yum..:D

Wow, I'm sure your tantrum will make a difference...

How about some real info for once: Here are alist of questions I would like answered in no certain order.

1. Is Mc Call going to play in the bowl game: Dude I think his one game suspension and the fact that his redshirt was ****** down his leg has earned him the right to play. I don't really gove a Sh## of it hurt Kf's feelings- get over it and play the kid.

2. What is with Bullock- He plays early in the season- just enough to show us he has talent, and burn his redshirt along with ******* him off and making him want to leave- that is if he is not injured.

3. What is with the dc position_ Damn Kirk come out and say something publicly that gets people excited- act like you give a sh## about the people that pay your 4 mil a year.

Just give us some GD info for once_ and stop acting like a spoiled brat who can't hand it when they are questioned for once KF. I used to like you, but thie BS is alianting me and many others.

to your points.

1) The McCall situation is really out of KF's hands. KF's feelings were not hurt and have nothing to do with McCall not playing. McCall's behavior did. McCall most assuredly would have played at Nebraska if not for an off-field item. Has nothing to do with him fumbling at Purdue.
2) Bullock was an interesting situation. Looks like early they wanted to use him as a slot receiver. Then McCall goes down and Bullock moves back to RB. Gets some carries, fumbles, falls behind Canzeri, then gets hurt. Bullock will likely see the field in the bowl game and has a future either at RB or WR, they just need to decide and let him grow at one position.
3) You consider that the new DC might be on another staff somewhere? If it's Aiken from the Cardinals, Iowa couldn't announce it until the Cards' season is over. if the DC is from another staff, same thing. There may also be university requirements about the length of time a job must be posted before announcing who is filling it and limit KF from saying who the new person is.

Would you rather KF give a press conference where he can't say anything, or wait until he can announce who the new DC and other coaches are? He'll talk to the media the day after the team arrives in Arizona, I'm sure we'll get some answers then.

Latest posts