WTF WAS THAT

Thing that sucks about that highlight video is that at the 14:58 mark to start the 4th qtr, the announcer dude says “Iowa State looking to add some more” just as Stanley throws a touchdown pass to number 45. Seriously! That late in the game and you call us Iowa State? What the F?

Thing that sucks about that highlight video is that at the 14:58 mark to start the 4th qtr, the announcer dude says “Iowa State looking to add some more” just as Stanley throws a touchdown pass to number 45. Seriously! That late in the game and you call us Iowa State? What the F?

Oh no a human made a mistake

Actually I've been telling anyone who'd listen that this team was loaded with talent and potential and only needed to execute and they'd dominate people.

I offer Saturday, November 4, 2017 as Exhibit 1 and rest my case.

Well you made it sound like once they lose again they are just back to being a bunch of fuko nobodies. Sorry I missed the joke I guess. Go Hawks.

Frankly, I AGREE with Thunder. WTF DID we see yesterday? If were to play 100 computer simulations of the game BEFORE yesterday, do you think even ONE of those would have that result?

Me neither.

I guess thats why the play games on football fields and not computer simulations. I missed the joke apparently but it seemed like once they lose again they are just nobodies.

I guess thats why the play games on football fields and not computer simulations. I missed the joke apparently but it seemed like once they lose again they are just nobodies.

Not at all.

To put it in perspective, I vividly remember the 1990 game against Illinois. They were leading the conference, the game was in Champaign, and the Hawks just weren't given much chance, despite only having one loss to that point.

Like yesterday, the game was close for about a quarter to a quarter and a half. Suddenly, the Hawks could do nothing wrong. And Illinois could do nothing right. And yet, yesterday was far more shocking. This wasn't an overrated or untested Minnesota or Purdue or Maryland we were playing. This was O$U. As in, that team we have beaten exactly four times in the Fry/Ferentz Era. As in, our highest previous total against them was 35 points. And that was (at least one time) in a game we LOST (1995) where were down 56-0 at half.

In other words, this was the hot chick not only taking Potsie over The Fonz, but also slapping The Fonz across the face on national TV, and then begging Potsie--in surround sound, with the volume turned up to 11-- to "do it" in front of the whole world.

Not at all.

To put it in perspective, I vividly remember the 1990 game against Illinois. They were leading the conference, the game was in Champaign, and the Hawks just weren't given much chance, despite only having one loss to that point.

Like yesterday, the game was close for about a quarter to a quarter and a half. Suddenly, the Hawks could do nothing wrong. And Illinois could do nothing right. And yet, yesterday was far more shocking. This wasn't an overrated or untested Minnesota or Purdue or Maryland we were playing. This was O$U. As in, that team we have beaten exactly four times in the Fry/Ferentz Era. As in, our highest previous total against them was 35 points. And that was (at least one time) in a game we LOST (1995) where were down 56-0 at half.

In other words, this was the hot chick not only taking Potsie over The Fonz, but also slapping The Fonz across the face on national TV, and then begging Potsie--in surround sound, with the volume turned up to 11-- to "do it" in front of the whole world.

Yeah buddy.

Actually I've been telling anyone who'd listen that this team was loaded with talent and potential and only needed to execute and they'd dominate people.

I offer Saturday, November 4, 2017 as Exhibit 1 and rest my case.

Yep, and I correctly called the 2009 market crash and 17 prior to that and 32 after that which have yet to happen, but they will. You rack up as many losses and Kurt and you make the execution point over and over, eventually you'll be proven right.

How the hell is Iowa a 13.5 pt dog to becky badger? How far do you expect that line to be bet down by Saturday? I'd "wager" 9.

I guess I just dont feel the need to backhandedly compliment my favorite team.
I wasnt backhandely complimenting them...fact remained, we sucked offensively! We playing the game of the century, now lets see if its a fluke or if they truly are who we all hope they are and CAN be! Your bandwagon comment is funny as I have been a loyal fan since the days of Phil Seuss, Dennis Mosely, Hilgenbergs. Trust me I have seen dog days...I am pleased and very supportive of our Hawks. My daughter even goes there....yep sounds like a bandwagoner to me. Lol

I wasnt backhandely complimenting them...fact remained, we sucked offensively! We playing the game of the century, now lets see if its a fluke or if they truly are who we all hope they are and CAN be! Your bandwagon comment is funny as I have been a loyal fan since the days of Phil Seuss, Dennis Mosely, Hilgenbergs. Trust me I have seen dog days...I am pleased and very supportive of our Hawks. My daughter even goes there....yep sounds like a bandwagoner to me. Lol

Yeah you sound like a die hard fan. Like I said about 9 times now...sorry I missed the joke. I understand you might not have anything else to do then still be worried about this on Tuesday but simply put if your post was not a joke then you were a bandwagon fan since it was obviously I joke I have said sorry many times for not getting it and you still want to harp on me. I get it I am the one who is wrong.

Latest posts