WSU's Greg Marshall says won't interview for Iowa job

Maybe enough canidates will decline and will have no other option but to go the assistant route and interview forbes

He won't interview? I thought some of you yokels were posting he turned down an Iowa offer.

I am announcing today that I will not interview for the Iowa job, nor will I run for President in 2012.

I still think some of these guys are declining interviews because they don't want to be involved in a "mock interview".

I think a lot of coaches know that Iowa has a particular candidate(s) in mind.

In all likely-hood these lower name coaches are probably being contacted by our committee but not serious candidates. I find it next to impossible that these guys would decline even just an interview at the prospect of coaching in a prestigous conference and for much larger chunks of change. They have to know they are not REALLY wanted. This is good news. No one wants him anyways. Relax people...

And since Iowa was interviewing B listers last week who were not still playing in the tourney, it is safe to say that was what their thoughts were on Marshall to begin with.

Boylen is the bottom of my list. This rumor has to be a joke. I know he has some drawbacks, but Drew is my choice.

HOORAY!

celebration6_2.jpg

Latest posts