WSU's Greg Marshall says won't interview for Iowa job

Gregg Marshall turns down interview with Iowa...

from very reliable sources.... nice - now mid-major coaches aren't even interested....

the way we've treated the last 3 coaches here has really given Iowa a terrible reputation around the "coaching community"...that Les Jepsen thread might not be such a joke...it might come down to him, that he's the only one that would take the job....

Re: Gregg Marshall turns down interview with Iowa...

...because he saw Pearl's video on YouTube
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu2MR8TEXkw"]YouTube- Bruce Pearl on Iowa[/ame]

So if a guy that nobody wants anyway doesn't interview for the job, how can that be a bad thing?
It's not a bad thing. It's a great thing.

chuck-norris-thumbs-up.jpg

Wow. The arrogance has no bounds. Outside of Iowa City and anyone without a coaching death wish, this is not an attractive opening for a decent head coach.

Gregg wasn't interested, because, well, the job isn't interesting. To dismiss the fact that Iowa wanted an interview as "they didn't really want to interview him" is utter lunacy.

Let me know if you guys need a good away series to boost your RPI. We might consider a 2-1 as long as we get the 1st and 2nd games at the Chuck (that gives us a chance to buy out of the 3rd if you guys are still an RPI killer).

Wichita State Shockers vs. Iowa Hawkeyes - Recap - November 24, 2009 - ESPN

Wow. The arrogance has no bounds. Outside of Iowa City and anyone without a coaching death wish, this is not an attractive opening for a decent head coach.

Gregg wasn't interested, because, well, the job isn't interesting. To dismiss the fact that Iowa wanted an interview as "they didn't really want to interview him" is utter lunacy.

Let me know if you guys need a good away series to boost your RPI. We might consider a 2-1 as long as we get the 1st and 2nd games at the Chuck (that gives us a chance to buy out of the 3rd if you guys are still an RPI killer).

Smells like something....someone help me out here.

I'll give the Shock fans credit... they are passionate about their team. That's about all I'll say about this thread.

Latest posts