Wrestling shirts

fulsaasfan

Hey guys, a print shop in Williamsburg that I have ordered from before has started printing lines of wrestling shirts and some of them are up online for order under mashgear. I just thought that I would post it since I know that I for one am always looking for more wrestling gear!

Elite Sports - Shop Mash Gear

WR5.jpg

not bad!

Thanks to people who have checked out the site. We have had a couple orders already this weekend and made some good connections this week at cadet state greco and freestyle in iowa city. Thanks to everyone who stopped by and grabbed a business card or bought a shirt. We will have gear bags and other stuff up soon. some shirts should be added by wednesday:)

Some good news today, Mash Gear will be open with Alleson company so we can offer sublimated gear, including shorts and shirts. Also working on getting an open account with Cliff Keen in the next few days. When this happens we will be able to add a great deal to our online store so keep checking back. The store was activated last Friday, it will grow each week a little.
thanks

Our graphic designer is awesome, but Elite Sports is looking to move to a new building someday and expand, they might be needing to share the art a little. :D sounds like you know one! If Mash Gear takes off like we hope, Jared will need a little more help doing the art.
AS far as them calling you back, they get very busy and I'm sure that was before Jared hired his secretary to handle orders. The business has really expanded and I'm sure they made mistakes here or there but hopefully that is over with. I have had great customer service and if they don't call me back I bug them until they do, like the man said above they do great work.

Joseywhales, to each their own.

But, when i call and leave over 10 messages in a 3-month span and get ZERO response it is time to move on.

Maybe you had a bad number or something:confused:
Sorry for your bad luck. Maybe you should give them a second chance. Tell them Mash sent you. I'm sure they will take extra special care of you.:eek:

Joseywhales, to each their own.

But, when i call and leave over 10 messages in a 3-month span and get ZERO response it is time to move on.

wow don't blame you! hard to believe a company would let that happen had to be a mistake or they wouldn't be in business

my only feedback would be the designs look like everybody elses designs. i would suggest mixing it up and putting designs in not ordinary locations

Designs look like everyone else's?
The logo and the green monster are custom art and the other stuff we were going with the affliction MMA look so I see what your saying on that, but that was kind of the point. Thought the KGB was pretty original
thanks though, trying not to be too biased! ha

Elite Sports - Shop Mash Gear

this ones are more original but the ones for high schools are boring

my thoughts are the monster needs to have a singlet on or headgear it just doesn't flow with the overall theme....if your going to have one monster on the logo for the front i suggest putting the green guy on the back or something just too much

and i would stay away from skulls and bones!

oh your talking about the elite sports examples?
I'm just talking about the 7 shirts on the Mash Gear page, those are the ones I helped design. As far as the other's some people like plain stuff and Jared is going to give the customer what they want. The skulls and bones are pretty much what the kids like. Affliction sells their shirts from $40 to 100 and Ed Hardy is even more. Tapout is up there too for some styles. The skulls and bones are marketed more for the younger crowd for sure! I'm 40 and I really like the KGB shirt. I had a CCCP wrestling shirt in high school and I really liked it. So that was the inspiration for that KGB shirt.
The green monster shirt is loud and obnoxious and crazy, way too busy but people really like it so far. Is it a shirt people 40 and over would buy maybe not but it is original! ha
Thanks for your honest feedback!

Good to hear all feedback....positive or negative. I don't know what happened with the kid that said he called multiple times without response, but I'd love a chance to earn back your business. I feel we do quality work and have grown quickly since opening in 2006. We have a full staff now and don't miss calls. At one point I was the owner, artist, office manager, you get the point. Not making excuses b/c anyone that starts a business takes on tasks they aren't skilled in or familiar with. Regardless, if I can help that negative poster, please email me directly or call and ask for me personally.

Pin2Win...art in this business is always changing and evolving, I'd love to see some of your work (or the artist you referred too). I'm always looking for high quality, self motivated good help. A great artist is so crucial to our business and I haven't ran into one yet to hire. At the same time screen printing is a different breed of graphic design as everything has to be color seperated. Regardless, I'd love to talk to you or your contact, give me a shout.

Jared Kleinmeyer
Elite Sports
elitesports@iowatelecom.net

If anyone is going to State Freestyle and Greco, Mash Gear by Elite Sports will have a booth selling shirts so if you like anything on the web site stop by at SEP next Saturday and Sunday and check things out.

Latest posts