Wrestling Moderator

LOL how did you miss it?
Some guy and another guy named "castille" totally threw down and got all internet tuff guy on each other.
It was classic.

I saw it. I just know that Pin was advocating to be the moderator, and when I saw his was the last post and it was closed, I wondered.

As far as classic, it's not something we like to see in the wrestling forum.

I saw it. I just know that Pin was advocating to be the moderator, and when I saw his was the last post and it was closed, I wondered.

OK chief, whatever you say.

we sure could use one

snitching thats what id call it...

we just need a moderator i don't care who does it

Are you saying the site needs a mod strictly for the wrestling board? That is foolish. The wrestling forum is probably the 7th most active forum here behind football, basketball, recruiting, rivalry, OT and P/C.

Edit- I was half right and half wrong. It is the 7th most active forum on here but the recruiting forum should have been replaced by professional sports in my list.

Last edited:
Actually, it is the 5th active behind Football, Basketball, Rivlary, and Professional Sports.

Even with the limit activity, I get the most accurate and honest information from this board that what I get from any of the other HN boards combined. We have a ton of great posters that give the readers good information to help follow Iowa wrestling. I cringe when I see some of the "stuff" that we typically have on the football/basketball forums show up in the wrestling forum.

Actually it is the 7th most active. Posts in forums at the time of this post:

Football- 311,542
Basketball-158,455
Off Topic- 147,323
P/C- 133,536
Rivalry- 33,836
Professional Sports- 29,423
Wrestling- 25,318

If any of those 6 other forums don't have their own moderators, why on earth would the wrestling forum need one? And as you already stated, the content in the wrestling forum generated by the posters is top notch so what would a moderator add to the board?

I don't see the P/C or OT forums on my screen.

I would agree. With the posters in the Wrestling forum, we usually don't require a moderator.