Wrestle off results thread

Wrestling a guy that you drill with, and winning by a decent margin is tough. Great to see St. John and Kerr put distance between themself and the number 2. I wanted to see that. I am really stoked for Gambrall and Lofthouse, both of these guys are going to be solid.

At 133, of all three guys the only one with an offense it seems is Ramos. In his loss to Clark he was in deep on alot of shots, and you could argue Clark's familiarity with him is the only reason he pulled it out. Ramos was really aggressive. I see Clark and Moore in the Dennis and M* brand of wrestling, which can get you AA. I like the way Ramos goes at it.

Wrestling a guy that you drill with, and winning by a decent margin is tough. Great to see St. John and Kerr put distance between themself and the number 2. I wanted to see that. I am really stoked for Gambrall and Lofthouse, both of these guys are going to be solid.

At 133, of all three guys the only one with an offense it seems is Ramos. In his loss to Clark he was in deep on alot of shots, and you could argue Clark's familiarity with him is the only reason he pulled it out. Ramos was really aggressive. I see Clark and Moore in the Dennis and M* brand of wrestling, which can get you AA. I like the way Ramos goes at it.
Agreed.

Latest posts