Wow what a Pathetic Basketball Game

I am on the Library Board in my community. Have access to all the new stuff. Free!
I love just going to the library and holding hardback books in my hands.

Yes, indeed, I always have 3/4 books checked out
from DMPL, and 3/4 books on hold
The James Lee Burke Dave Robicheaux books are some of my favorites

I hope you pinch your finger in that f'ing metal dump truck. The most gawd awful of toys every manufactured.

Oh, brings back memories. Metal toys that crush fingers and rust.
Hey, thanks, you reminded me, I am due for a tetanus shot, I agree not my kind of playthings, we were a poor family, so we appreciated anything we could get under the Xmas tree. I was a demanding kid, I asked for an indoor sand box for the winter, that fat fu--k coming down the chimney never delivered.

I get the frustration but comparing Patrick with little John is hyperbole. Patrick could've signed with another BiG team based on his HS performance. That being said, I'd like to see Fran try a starting lineup of Kriekke, Freeman, Perkins, Sandfort and Bowman.
John wasn't supposed to even be a schollie player, until transfers wiped out the roster. He only played 120 minutes.

Most coaches kids that can play D1 play for their parent. Very common.

Hey, thanks, you reminded me, I am due for a tetanus shot, I agree not my kind of playthings, we were a poor family, so we appreciated anything we could get under the Xmas tree. I was a demanding kid, I asked for an indoor sand box for the winter, that fat fu--k coming down the chimney never delivered.
You are the people that make Mikey and I so appreciative of our parents. Every year, until I was in my 40s, we got to pick out about 20 items and every year my mom would say, "don't expect to get everything on your list". Every year everything on the list was under the tree.

My wife couldn't believe it when I told her to find 20 things she wanted. We arrived at my folks on Christmas Eve and she was stunned at the spectacle.

My parents didn't parent much with things like rules, curfews and report card checks but they were very generous with us and others. Always miss 'em at Christmas.

Larry, your mother told Santa that she didn't want to clean up after the sand box. Every mother did.

I was high on Garza after his freshman year saying he would be the greatest center in Iowa history, I was high on Keegan his freshman year, where I compared him to Grant Hill and got ripped on this board for suggesting it. The last three years I picked Iowa to finish in the top half of the Big after others on this board picked them for bottom half. I don't sugarcoat when I don't believe it. This is a rebuilding year, and I'm fine with that. I am just pointing out a strange line-up and the probability of a down season, I just wish the upperclassman had as much fight in them as the freshman.

I was high on Garza after his freshman year saying he would be the greatest center in Iowa history, I was high on Keegan his freshman year, where I compared him to Grant Hill and got ripped on this board for suggesting it. The last three years I picked Iowa to finish in the top half of the Big after others on this board picked them for bottom half. I don't sugarcoat when I don't believe it. This is a rebuilding year, and I'm fine with that. I am just pointing out a strange line-up and the probability of a down season, I just wish the upperclassman had as much fight in them as the freshman.

I compared Keegan to Grant Hill also and
Keith Jamal Wilkes, he was smooth as Silk
just like Keegan

Very strange and unworkable lineup.

Just find me a nice body of water in Gaza, and I'm in, oh remember I said a boat captain wanting to go up a river, not doing Camel rides, the humps hurt my lower back.

Last time I checked, Gaza is on the Mediterranean Sea. Plenty of opportunities to port a boat. And sand? Really? You really don't know your geography well, do you?

Latest posts