Wow what a Pathetic Basketball Game

FAMU will be playing at Iowa State tonight

The Cyclones close out the month with games against Eastern Illinois and New Hampshire at Hilton
So, who cares about Iowa State and their lineup of cupcakes, oh I forgot, this year Iowa was a cupcake for them! Yep, Iowa State definitely schedules allot of cupcakes.

Makes one wonder why the Haters watch the games

If it is so Painful

Masochism is a serious psychological problem, quite obviously

Help is available

Common treatment options include: Cognitive-behavioral therapy teaches a person to recognize the situations that trigger their masochistic urges and develop new, healthy ways to cope with those situations. Group therapy or support groups. Relaxation therapy.

So, who cares about Iowa State and their lineup of cupcakes, oh I forgot, this year Iowa was a cupcake for them! Yep, Iowa State definitely schedules allot of cupcakes.

The point is that every high major in the country plays these "buy" games. It's not a new thing.

According to Ken Pom, Iowa's adjusted non-con strength of schedule is rated 163 nationally or in the middle of the pack. It is ahead of Kentucky, Baylor, Duke, Illinois, Houston, UConn and others.

The problem with this team is it's not the new players that are struggling it's the experienced players. I love the play of Freeman and Brock, but Patrick, Perkins, and Sanford have been disappointing. The 18 year olds have been the most exciting thing about this team. This crazy line-up with Perkins the lone guard is about as smooth as the Tin man rusting in the field. Clumsy and disjointed are words that come to mind. Even with this taller line-up the rebounding is atrocious. This team is Lickliter worthy of comparison, I believe he had a son too. This team will only win meaningful games if shooting over 50% from 3, which won't happen often. I can accept a rebuilding year but don't piss and call it rain.
I am so happy that you have this all figured out. We shall see.

If it is so Painful

Help is available

Common treatment options include: Cognitive-behavioral therapy teaches a person to recognize the situations that trigger their masochistic urges and develop new, healthy ways to cope with those situations. Group therapy or support groups. Relaxation therapy.
That's why I prefer Sadism!

Whew, anybody got a cigarette, I feel better, don't you? Those teams, mentioned with Ken Pom, make it a hell of allot further in the NCAA's than your 163 ranked team, apparently Franny Boy's "Tough Schedule", isn't working.

If it is so Painful

Help is available

By George, I think you've got it. What else could explain so many words and time spent watching and commenting on team one obviously detests. It's actually kind of demented and perverse.

I just don't watch shit I don't like. Edit: sometimes I'll watch the final episode of a series that started good and turned into something else. MASH perfect example. If you don't like Iowa's style of ball, in any sport, don't watch and don't continuously whinge about what you don't like.

Last edited:
By George, I think you've got it. What else could explain so many words and time spent watching and commenting on team one obviously detests. It's actually kind of demented and perverse.

I just don't watch shit I don't like.

So, I can put you down as a reference on my next job search, right? Thinking of applying as a boat Captain, giving tours up the Mekong Delta, I have always loved the smell of Napalm in the morning.

So, I can put you down as a reference on my next job search, right? Thinking of applying as a boat Captain, giving tours up the Mekong Delta, I have always loved the smell of Napalm in the morning.
Oh, you're selling yourself short. Tour Guide in Gaza seems like a better career choice.

You got that right, Iowa even looks shitty playing this team, and they are up by 23 at half. Pmac, should be relegated to do his student teaching somewhere off campus, way off campus, other than a familiar word regarding sports at Iowa lately, nepotism, how and the flying f___k does that kid start for a team in the Big. Agree, on the excitement factor about the men team, Beth is going to need to look at this, old fuckers rattling their canes in the first 20 rows, doesn't cut it anymore,

You got issues. Lol.

Last edited:
Okay, I'll take my sarcasm and go find another sand box to play in and I'm taking my Tonka Trucks too!

I hope you pinch your finger in that f'ing metal dump truck. The most gawd awful of toys every manufactured.

Oh, brings back memories. Metal toys that crush fingers and rust.

No issue playing that team preseason. My gripe would be, why play that team neutral site. Awesome idea playing in Des Moines. But not much excitement for the actual game. If Catlin Clark didn't exist, that would have been a snoozer for both games.

The problem with this team is it's not the new players that are struggling it's the experienced players. I love the play of Freeman and Brock, but Patrick, Perkins, and Sanford have been disappointing. The 18 year olds have been the most exciting thing about this team. This crazy line-up with Perkins the lone guard is about as smooth as the Tin man rusting in the field. Clumsy and disjointed are words that come to mind. Even with this taller line-up the rebounding is atrocious. This team is Lickliter worthy of comparison, I believe he had a son too. This team will only win meaningful games if shooting over 50% from 3, which won't happen often. I can accept a rebuilding year but don't piss and call it rain.
I get the frustration but comparing Patrick with little John is hyperbole. Patrick could've signed with another BiG team based on his HS performance. That being said, I'd like to see Fran try a starting lineup of Kriekke, Freeman, Perkins, Sandfort and Bowman.

I just don't watch shit I don't like. Edit: sometimes I'll watch the final episode of a series that started good and turned into something else. MASH perfect example. If you don't like Iowa's style of ball, in any sport, don't watch and don't continuously whinge about what you don't like.

Reacher on Amazon Prime is a fun series to watch

Based on the Jack Reacher books by Lee Child

An escapist delight, good way to pass the time