Wow, just heard Leach interview for first time..

in the end Leach will get paid to some degree but his interview kills any chance for a head coaching job at any decent univeristy for awhile

All night long on the Alamo broadcast, Mike Patrick's hammering Leach for "penalizing the kid for a concussion". Not once, including the lengthy halftime report, have they mentioned the kid's behavior that day.

All night long they've claimed new affadavits from the trainer & team doc "contradict" Leach's ESPN interview. They don't... but they do show AJ lied about the electrical closet and being "locked in" and being "forced to stand". And Craig James defamed Leach in claiming he "endangered" his son.

ESPN's coverage has been inexcusable.

Exactly.
Mike Patrick is an unhealthy hack. Espn is pathetic.
It's a shame, really. The network used to be valuable; now it's just a commodity.

This whole thing stinks on both sides. Maybe we can pull a couple good players from Texas Tech's radar.... I wouldn't mind us getting a better foothold on recruiting in Texas as we have had a great bunch of guys from there.

ESPN has officially become a part of this story...I saw on the network that they claimed that Craig James did not ever use his position as an analyst for ESPN to in any way attempt to influence playing time for his son or in any way attempt to alter this situation.

I'm probably making this sound worse than it was...and I think it was their interpretation of a Craig James statement. Either way...ESPN now has a pony in this race...and that typically leads to reckless reporting...especially at ESPN.

Latest posts