Wow, I guess the bandwagon is pretty empty

Hawkfromnorwalk

Two deeps released an hour ago. Kirk's presser going on as we speak. Not a peep over here on HN. Never thought I would see the day. Guess this is the year to add seats to our package.

Good. My buddy, who is on the waiting list, will be jazzed to hear how quiet it is.
Me, I'll still be there.
Happy Hawk day, all.

I rarely come here anymore because its 90% ******** talking like ********. Maybe after a 9 win season the internet will be tolerable.

Always love the bandwagon references. Come on man, we all want to see Iowa do well. Nobody is jumping off. Not exactly sure how lively you expect the conversation to be about the two-deeps when the season is months away, and in the meantime Kirk will give his same 'ol vanilla speech before heading into Spring ball ... Kinnick will still be full ... Our expectations have been lowered. And as a season ticket holder for 10 years, I will most likely renew but have to admit my excitement about the state of the program has been tempered.

Always love the bandwagon references. Come on man, we all want to see Iowa do well. Nobody is jumping off. Not exactly sure how lively you expect the conversation to be about the two-deeps when the season is months away, and in the meantime Kirk will give his same 'ol vanilla speech before heading into Spring ball ... Kinnick will still be full ... Our expectations have been lowered. And as a season ticket holder for 10 years, I will most likely renew but have to admit my excitement about the state of the program has been tempered.

The silence in here two hours ago was deafening. Go dig through the archives about 200 pages back and last spring there was a flurry of activity around the first day of spring practice. I know people are jaded after last years debacle, but hope springs eternal as they say.

I am interested when the season starts!

I am just NOT interested in spending an hour listening to a guy say ABSOLUTLY NOTHING! I would rather watch love guru 5 times in a row then spend another minute of my life wasting it listening to a KF presser.

Im interested but I know we wont know anything about a QB until August. I dont think 2 deeps mean that much today. Late April maybe.

I remember in the offseason after the 2009 season and all the stories on here about how many peoples work schedules and personal schedules are finally letting them put in for season tickets for the first time. And then they whined like little girls when their requests were denied because existing ticket holders got first crack at adding tickets.

Where are all those dooshes now? Still putting in for tickets? Doubt it.

Latest posts