Wow, I guess the bandwagon is pretty empty

you know that shiites thick.

especially when the clownz high water mark and championship saison is a record of 6-6.

yeah, you are going to ssssuuuccckkkk this year, no doubts.

From everybody I talk to, the concensus is that they'll win 3 games. Speaking of that, I think Rhoads needs to get a new OC. I love the pistol offense, but they run it in a dumb way.

FreedComanche

I rarely come here anymore because its 90% ******** talking like ********. Maybe after a 9 win season the internet will be tolerable.

Totally agree. I like 247, no bickering and straight football talk. It's great. I came here b/c I expected some talk about the 2 deeps and saw this thread. So true.

This thread and probably half of the threads in the football forum are a perfect example why the bandwagon on here is empty. It seems no matter what message board you're on Hawk fans are doing nothing but tearing eachother to pieces. It's pathetic and in the end it just turns people away. I think more than anything that's why the interest level around here and elsewhere is pretty low right now. What's the point in stating your opinion when someone else is just going to b!tch about it?

This thread and probably half of the threads in the football forum are a perfect example why the bandwagon on here is empty. It seems no matter what message board you're on Hawk fans are doing nothing but tearing eachother to pieces. It's pathetic and in the end it just turns people away. I think more than anything that's why the interest level around here and elsewhere is pretty low right now. What's the point in stating your opinion when someone else is just going to b!tch about it?[/QUOTE]

I would say that's part of the reason folks come here. It's fun to argue.

FreedComanche

bandwagon.jpg

Bandwagon? Seriously. I watched about every game during the Lickliter era. I'll continue to watch every game in this football version of the Lickliter era. Kirk sucks. Our team will suck as a result. I'll watch, but I'm not excited about the program or the direction of it. I'm not finding a new team. Far from bandwagon pal.

Bandwagon? Seriously. I watched about every game during the Lickliter era. I'll continue to watch every game in this football version of the Lickliter era. Kirk sucks. Our team will suck as a result. I'll watch, but I'm not excited about the program or the direction of it. I'm not finding a new team. Far from bandwagon pal.

I will be watching and cussing at the tv like I have for years, I have been cussing more recently then in other years but once a Hawk, always a Hawk.

I am interested when the season starts!

I am just NOT interested in spending an hour listening to a guy say ABSOLUTLY NOTHING! I would rather watch love guru 5 times in a row then spend another minute of my life wasting it listening to a KF presser.

I don't even like KF pressers when we have years like 2009! Nothing against KF. Basically, the only "good" press conferences are the ones where the coach goes OFF on the media hacks and/or goes Mike Gundy-I'm-a-man-I'm-40 type stuff.

Seriously, was there ANYthing more boring than a Lute Olson press conference?!

As to "bandwagon", a lot of us are still in basketball mindset, with a big--for Iowa, right NOW--NIT game tonight.

This thread and probably half of the threads in the football forum are a perfect example why the bandwagon on here is empty. It seems no matter what message board you're on Hawk fans are doing nothing but tearing eachother to pieces. It's pathetic and in the end it just turns people away. I think more than anything that's why the interest level around here and elsewhere is pretty low right now. What's the point in stating your opinion when someone else is just going to b!tch about it?[/QUOTE]

I would say that's part of the reason folks come here. It's fun to argue.

FreedComanche

Arguing about football can be fun, but it depends on the context. When every thread turns into the same argument over and over and over again thanks to people like yourself the fun runs out pretty quickly.

The silence in here two hours ago was deafening. Go dig through the archives about 200 pages back and last spring there was a flurry of activity around the first day of spring practice. I know people are jaded after last years debacle, but hope springs eternal as they say.

Yes, some are jaded by last year....and there are some big time questions in a lot of important areas...but when spring football started last year, the basketball season was over. This year? Iowa is playing basketball into April for the first time in school history.

THAT SAID....that's a part of it. Whenever I started some FB topics over the past three months, they turned into ******* matches pretty quickly....things are a bit uneasy.

This is from 11 Warriors today, related to Ohio State: "Matta still has a problem losing to lower seeds in the tournament, but what he's been able to do at Ohio State is nothing short of remarkable. Here we are with a loaded football team, coming off a 12-0 season and deep into spring camp and all anyone wanted to talk about was the basketball team. That wasn't the case under Jim O'Brien, Randy Ayers or even Gary Williams."

Latest posts