wow,check out the comments

Yes, unlike this message board where one posts incognito..these folks identity is known and they don't pull their punches.

Happens all the time on Facebook, from sports to real life events each and every second. Go on the page during Basketball or Football games on the Iowa Hawkeyes Facebook page, you would think you on the game day thread... :)

If I had to post on HN with my real name it won't change me one bit.

Maryland game.. Enjoy..

https://www.facebook.com/hawkeyespo...3741857.52019791573/10152325962706574/?type=1

Last edited:
I was surprised at the support for "average" results and 7 win seasons on Hawkeye Heaven's page on Facebook the past few posts....Mostly a vocal minority, but the support for KF and his personnel choices (ala JR vs CJB) was supported by more than a few. I dont think the results would be so strong appearing if there was a "dislike" button. As a forum like that does not allow for lengthy posts that support or bust certain opinions, so there is a lot of hyperbole, trolling, and SWAG opinions.

I was surprised at the support for "average" results and 7 win seasons on Hawkeye Heaven's page on Facebook the past few posts....Mostly a vocal minority, but the support for KF and his personnel choices (ala JR vs CJB) was supported by more than a few. I dont think the results would be so strong appearing if there was a "dislike" button. As a forum like that does not allow for lengthy posts that support or bust certain opinions, so there is a lot of hyperbole, trolling, and SWAG opinions.

I think each camp has its places where they can go and be with "like minded" folks. Hawkeye Heaven seems like it has a level headed group most of the time. Iowa Hawkeye Fans page on Facebook has the worst group. It makes this place look like a summers afternoon picnic trip. They go off the deep end, make no rationale sense, and spit the same garbage all the time. Sometimes I go on there just to kick up dirt. It's a blast (tongue and cheek).

this is a pretty stupid thread, what I got from going to the link is that 7-5 is unacceptabel.. KF's record right now is unaccepatble. I am drunk from drinking shots to all the dead celebriteis like Joe Cocker so disregard my tiying

this is a pretty stupid thread, what I got from going to the link is that 7-5 is unacceptabel.. KF's record right now is unaccepatble. I am drunk from drinking shots to all the dead celebriteis like Joe Cocker so disregard my tiying
Who knows what tomorrow brings
In a world few hearts survive?
All I know is the way I feel
When it's real, I keep it alive
The road is long
There are mountains in our way
But we climb a step every day

Love lift us up where we belong
Where the hawkeyes cry
On a mountain high

Far from the world below
Up where the clear winds blow
Some hang on to, 'used to be'
Live their lives looking behind
All we have is here and now
All our life out there to find
The road is long
There are mountains in our way
But we climb a step every day
Where the hawkeyes cry
On a mountain high

Far from the world we know
Where the clear wind blows
Time goes by, no time to cry
Life's you and I, a life today

Where the hawkeyes cry
On a mountain high

Far from the world we know
Where the clear winds blow
Where the hawkeyes cry
On a mountain high

of this article from the IC press citizen http://www.press-citizen.com/story/...awkeyes-taxslayer-bowl-ticket-sales/20824793/

You have to be signed in using your facebook.. these fans don't sugar coat their feelings.

BTW Feliz Navidad! Hope you all have good time with family and friends.
The FB feature also allows one to click on the person, and it's then easy to see how many of these folks went to iowa, went to any college, have the means to provide any support. Try it once. The profiles are pretty revealing. My assumption is the HN has a similar % of stakeholders in its forums.

I agree. I really liked Joe Cocker. I am saving my bottle of Templeton Rye my oldest got me for Christmas for next Friday's game. I will either be drinking to celebrate Iowa's new offensive philosophy or drowning my frustration in expensive low quality overpriced booze.

Latest posts