Would you take Duke in the B1G?

I kind of thought this was interesting. Their FB program is historically crappy but seems to be on the up (better than us anyway) and the BBall program is immense. The lacrosse team also knows how to party. What say you HawkeyeNation on the Dookies being drafted by the B1G?

No way, Coach K is on the home stretch of his coaching career. I would much rather have North Carolina.

Then I would pass at both of them. The last thing Delany wants to do is turn the B1G into a basketball conference. The money is in football.

Another reason why you do not want to go anywhere near Duke:

494_d7e112acdc61210a8725dc50f894470e94a0c143

Interesting review: Wallace Wade Stadium Reviews, Duke Blue Devils | Stadium Journey

Really would not want to have to take Duke. UVA and UNC should end the process for the B1G. UNC can dictate the terms for playing Duke, so it isn't necessary they are in the same conference.

No.

As has been said by others repeatedly. This is all about money -- eyes from television and research grants from the feds.

Speaking of feds, there's a whole bunch of them that live near Thomas Jefferson U (aka Virginia) -- look for Virginia to be #15 and one more offer to dance with Notre Dame as #16.

If it's out that North Carolina is a possibility because of ties to the B1G commish you can bet that that is a misdirection from the B16 commish.

I always thought that G in B1G could also look like a 6.

they are Northwestern with a good basketball coach

Do your research. They were a great bball program even before coach K got there. They were in a down period when he arrived, but they were good in the 50s, 60s and 70s as well...hardly Northwesternish. You should watch the HBO special on the Duke/NC rivalry.

Latest posts