Would you date a rival’s cheerleader?

sportprof101

We're looking to answer that question by conducting research on college football rivalries across the country. Please take our survey to tell us what rivalry means to Iowa fans, and we'll come back to share the results later in the year. As an added incentive, we'll give away three Amazon gift cards ($100, $50, $50) via a random drawing on or about September 10.

http://nkubusiness.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1R2QsOIXzkdM8IZ&mbsrc=mb0211

Thanks in advance for helping with our research!

(To Mods: Sorry if this isn't acceptance use of the board or if you'd like it posted elsewhere, just please let us know and we'll remove it)

Dr. David Tyler, Western Carolina University
Dr. Joe Cobbs, Northern Kentucky University

I'm going to point out a giant flaw in your study. Iowa's primary rival is Iowa State. Many of Iowa State's cheerleaders (and I don't want to stereotype here so I said many rather than all) are some combination of inordinately large in size and butt ugly. In order to make you survey statistically valid, you need to photo shop Iowa State's logo onto the UCLA or USC cheerleaders and ask if we would date them. Don't want to tell you how to do your job, but the bias going in about how the cheerleader would look is going to skew your results and you need to control for that. Not a lot of dudes on here will admit to being into BBWs.

We're looking to answer that question by conducting research on college football rivalries across the country. Please take our survey to tell us what rivalry means to Iowa fans, and we'll come back to share the results later in the year. As an added incentive, we'll give away three Amazon gift cards ($100, $50, $50) via a random drawing on or about September 10.

Rivalry research

Thanks in advance for helping with our research!

(To Mods: Sorry if this isn't acceptance use of the board or if you'd like it posted elsewhere, just please let us know and we'll remove it)

Dr. David Tyler, Western Carolina University
Dr. Joe Cobbs, Northern Kentucky University

Spam-Can.jpg

I'm going to point out a giant flaw in your study. Iowa's primary rival is Iowa State. Many of Iowa State's cheerleaders (and I don't want to stereotype here so I said many rather than all) are some combination of inordinately large in size and butt ugly. In order to make you survey statistically valid, you need to photo shop Iowa State's logo onto the UCLA or USC cheerleaders and ask if we would date them. Don't want to tell you how to do your job, but the bias going in about how the cheerleader would look is going to skew your results and you need to control for that. Not a lot of dudes on here will admit to being into BBWs.

Wrong, our rival, for one more year, is Purdue. And if you're tanked up enough, you might not even realize the chick you take home is a Purdue chick seeing as how she will be decked out in similar colors.

There was an ISU chick in the 1982 "Girls of the Big 8" Playboy spread. Seriously. (Very endowed)

USC Cheerleaders
Wont let me post the pic from my phone. But is this what you are talking about?

Wrong, our rival, for one more year, is Purdue. And if you're tanked up enough, you might not even realize the chick you take home is a Purdue chick seeing as how she will be decked out in similar colors.

There was an ISU chick in the 1982 "Girls of the Big 8" Playboy spread. Seriously. (Very endowed)

We're Iowa State's Super Bowl. Indiana is Purdue's Super Bowl. The Orange Bowl is our Super Bowl. But irregardless, by default we have to be Iowa State's rival. Minnesota and Wisconsin are each other's rivals. Illinois and Northwestern both have terrible programs and Illinois students are butthurt they didn't get into Northwestern so they are rivals. We aren't even remotely in the same category as Nebraska, whose true rival shall forever be Oklahoma in my eyes. Missourrah won't play us. That pretty much leaves us with Iowa State.

Anyway, according to the few people I know from Iowa State who try to rationalize its academic excellence as the reason they went there (cough cough they couldn't get into UNI), the engineering department at ISU is top notch. Unless that engineering department has come up with a way to defy gravity, I don't want to see that '82 Girls of the Big Eight gal today. Those things prolly cover up her kneecaps. Do not want.

I have one rule: NEVER bang a rival's cheerleader.

Unless she's hot.

Um, yeah, going to go out on a limb nyah and say that if an action is beyond the realm of possibility, you don't really need to enact a rule for it. For instance, it isn't possible for man to move to Venus and start building subdivisions, hence there are no zoning laws on Venus.

Any Oregon State fans turning this down??
oregon-ducks-500-33.jpg

From left to right:

1) Elbows too sharp

2) Weird angle of elbow - probably not human based on arm curvature

3) Knee looks like a biscuit from the side

4) Seems "fake" - the enthusiasm is just too much

5) Pancake

6) Looks like she has scoliosis

I'd have to pass.

I went to an ISU game against another opponent a couple years back with a friend who attended the clown college. Honestly tailgating and walking around the whole day I never saw a girl who ranked above a 6 out of 10 . Their cheerleaders weren't any better.

Um, there are better pics from sites that don't have fleshlight ads. Plz try again.
Come on Okeefe if you cant look past the small fleshlight ad and see the greatness of that picture than I cant help you. The 2 comments on the picture are worth the click on my link alone. Go back and read them..

I went to an ISU game against another opponent a couple years back with a friend who attended the clown college. Honestly tailgating and walking around the whole day I never saw a girl who ranked above a 6 out of 10 . Their cheerleaders weren't any better.

Yeah, so then you get the Ames 10. The Ames 10 is a real world 6 but bince she lives in Ames and is the hottest girl there she thinks she is a 10 because every night she has like 100 dudes trying to hook up with her. She graduates. Moves to Neck Moines to work in a cube farm. Gains 15 pounds, ages a few years and still has delusions of being a 10 and has the attitude to boot. If Neck Moines ever wants to become a decent place to live, the State really needs to close down ISU to prevent these women from spreading. The Ames 8 who is a real world 4 is even worse for mankind than the Ames 10.

Wow, this is troubling. Traffic should be picking up this time of year in anticipation of the season beginning but I'm getting very little support in carrying this thread. How many posters are still around? This thing should be at least 5 pages by now based on the subject matter and past traffic patterns. What gives?

Latest posts