Would things be different if Gordon had come here?

gohawkz

After his record breaking day today, I've gotta wonder.. He originally committed to play at Iowa, if he had come here how would things be different?

Would we be undefeated? Would he even be starting? I don't know for sure and nobody else does either but I'm curious to know what others think.

AIRBHG would have gotten him. He would have kissed some girl his third week of school and she would have retroactively changed her mind and he would have been rung up on rape charges. He'd be working at a QuikTrip in Racine right now had he committed to Iowa. Good for him.

After his record breaking day today, I've gotta wonder.. He originally committed to play at Iowa, if he had come here how would things be different?

Would we be undefeated? Would he even be starting? I don't know for sure and nobody else does either but I'm curious to know what others think.

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Xmas. Guess it really doesn't matter.

It doesn't matter what anybody posts here. Its just a fan message board. I like to see other people's opinions on things. If you don't why are you even here?

Gordon got hurt and missed most of his true freshman season in '11. I have to think that given Iowa's track record with running backs that if that had happened to him as a Hawkeye, we would have added his name to the list of AIRBHG victims and watched him walk out the door.

Latest posts