would they fire Harbaugh if Iowa blows them out of the water?

The guy is bat shit crazy. Everyone is.
If they like it......... Well your spouse puts up with your crazy dumb ass.
As for winning? He's closer than at times the program has been before him. He is trying to bring stability. Win x amount consistently.
Don't forget, their defense is young, they have multiple injuries they are dealing with.
They aren't in as bad of shape as it looks no matter what the score this weekend.

Iowa won't blow UM out. Iowa only scored 38, 18 and 30 points against their first 3 opponents. THis could very well be just another 7-5 or 8-4 team.

The mendoza line if you will

Iowa won't blow UM out. Iowa only scored 38, 18 and 30 points against their first 3 opponents. THis could very well be just another 7-5 or 8-4 team.

Good thing Iowa has played 4 opponents. All but one being a blow out too. Idiot

I don't think they would fire him no matter what happens. I think he would have to walk away on his own.

So if Iowa would have scored say 52, 32, and 44 in those other 3 games would it have made a difference? 2 of the 3 are as good examples of blowouts as you'll ever see from a Hawkeye team, as generally there's a mentality of respect and not running up the score.

So based on your logic with regards to scoring, does that mean Michigan has things all figured out after beating Rutgers 52-0?

I'll add that I agree with the fact it could very easily be just another 7-5 or 8-4 team, but based on that assessment what has Michigan shown you that thus far that makes you think they're anything superior to anyone we've seen this year.

You have no idea what the Mendoza line is

harbaugh2.jpg

HzBoRka.gif

The question I have: How many points will Michigan score against Iowa on Saturday?

14 (two touchdowns) we score 20 (two touchdowns and two field goals. They drive down field with under two minutes to play. Get the ball to our twenty-three yard line before Espy blindsides their QB and we recover the fumble to preserve the win. Better have some rolaids handy or a few extra drinks than normal to make it through this game.

Would love to see Iowa win 24-3 but this is the big house and really a must win for them if they are going to have any kind of good season.

14 (two touchdowns) we score 20 (two touchdowns and two field goals. They drive down field with under two minutes to play. Get the ball to our twenty-three yard line before Espy blindsides their QB and we recover the fumble to preserve the win. Better have some rolaids handy or a few extra drinks than normal to make it through this game.

Would love to see Iowa win 24-3 but this is the big house and really a must win for them if they are going to have any kind of good season.
Harbaugh has never been much for performing well in big games, though.

JH is sending KF and his offensive staff a bouquet of flowers to thank him for saving his job.