Would the name change if a school was added?

Pretty sure they beat ISU in hoops this year too!!

That is alright though as we don't want to interrupt your junior hs schadenfreude!

They did! Hey I don't like them anymore than you do! Trust me. I just find it funny that people want them out because they don't add anything to the conference. That's not the truth is it? People want them out because they have Iowa's number.

I'm just being realistic

They did! Hey I don't like them anymore than you do! Trust me. I just find it funny that people want them out because they don't add anything to the conference. That's not the truth is it? People want them out because they have Iowa's number.

I'm just being realistic

They are quite good athletically considering their academics...

They are quite good athletically considering their academics...

Agreed.

And their football team has actually been underrated over the past 10 years or so. Now they got a great young coach in Fitzgerald. I doubt they ever become one of the top teams in the Big 10 but I don't think it's crazy to say they will be a consistent bowl team

Agreed.

And their football team has actually been underrated over the past 10 years or so. Now they got a great young coach in Fitzgerald. I doubt they ever become one of the top teams in the Big 10 but I don't think it's crazy to say they will be a consistent bowl team

Actually...it's amazing that they are even in a New Years Day bowl with how hard it is to get into that college. What, don't they accept like 25-30% of their applicants? Not a lot of top notch athletes looking to go to college to play football only are interested in working their butts off in the classroom before playing football.

Actually...it's amazing that they are even in a New Years Day bowl with how hard it is to get into that college. What, don't they accept like 25-30% of their applicants? Not a lot of top notch athletes looking to go to college to play football only are interested in working their butts off in the classroom before playing football.

Well let's be honest. You can be awful and still go to a New Years Day bowl game as long as you are in the Big 10. That's not saying a lot.

But what Northwestern does is very impressive. Their basketball team doesn't have much talent but they kicked our *** when it mattered most and they were definitely better coached

It really seems to really bother a lot of non-Big Ten fans, so I'm all for keeping the name the same and just changing the 11 in the middle of the logo to a 12.

I'd be interested to see how they'd get a 2 in there without destroying the T or the E. Anybody with mad photoshop skillz want to take the shot? Help Jon by increasing content? :)

We are the BIG 10! Even when we added PSU 15+ years ago we kept the conference name BIG 10. I highly doubt that we will change our conference name, obviously due to its name recognition. The logo will need to be reconfigured, but I was very impressed with the logo when we added an 11th team. I'm sure we stay the BIG 10 and will also have an awesome new logo....that is if we vote in a 12th team afterall.

Latest posts