Would JBo grad transfer?

I saw something on twitter of someone saying he heard this is his last game in an iowa uniform. I would be shocked if he did. This team with one more year experience, a healthy Bohannon, Nunge and Patrick, and 5 incoming freshmen could be really good.

I saw something on twitter of someone saying he heard this is his last game in an iowa uniform. I would be shocked if he did. This team with one more year experience, a healthy Bohannon, Nunge and Patrick, and 5 incoming freshmen could be really good.

Zero chance of that. He's not going to leap into professional ball coming off surgery with questionable hips. Doesn't make sense.

I can't even imagine the team next year with a healthy bohannon. They might even finish ahead of Wisconsin for once.

Would guys like Jeff Horner, Matt Gatens, Dean Oliver ever consider grad transfering out? Same applies to JBo.

I saw someone saying the same thing yesterday. Said he had a family source and someone close to the program. Said he was strongly considering Kentucky.

I personally don't believe it for a second. He has a chance to cement his legacy at Iowa and sit atop leaderboard stats for a long time to come. At Kentucky he's a bit player that will be recruited over immediately.

Would guys like Jeff Horner, Matt Gatens, Dean Oliver ever consider grad transfering out? Same applies to JBo.
Matt Gatens is a bad example since he did indeed consider transferring out.
Guess I don't remember that. Was he caught between the Licklighter hiring/firing was that why?

I saw someone saying the same thing yesterday. Said he had a family source and someone close to the program. Said he was strongly considering Kentucky.

I personally don't believe it for a second. He has a chance to cement his legacy at Iowa and sit atop leaderboard stats for a long time to come. At Kentucky he's a bit player that will be recruited over immediately.
With a 100% Bohannon next year, we have a legit chance to win the Big 10. That would probably get us a 2 seed in the tourney (not a 1 because the name on the front of the jersey). 2 seeds have a very good chance of making a deep run in the tourney.

The only reason I could see it at all is I know his brothers take jabs at him for their final 4s and stuff. Maybe it's really important for him to 1 up his brothers. If that's his priority over all the things that come with staying at Iowa I would be down right shocked. He will go down as an all time legend here.

Latest posts