Worst BCS Stadiums

Lmao if you look in the comments somebody says Kinnick stadium, ISU troll maybe ?

Gotta be. Trice has to be on the list; can't imagine a college football stadium with less character ... than perhaps Syracuse's Carrier Dome. Hideous place.

Also missing: University Stadium at the University of New Mexico. About the only favorable aspect is getting to watch the beautiful sunsets and mountains off in the distance.

yea I seen that lol! ISU is so irrelevant they didn't even make the list. No one knows about them out of the state of Iowa.
Well if ISU can have three guys on Preseason watch lists and a have a Preseason All-American and still be "irrelevant", how irrelevant does that make Iowa?

Well if ISU can have three guys on Preseason watch lists and a have a Preseason All-American and still be "irrelevant", how irrelevant does that make Iowa?

Thats just an average preseason forecast for the Iowa program. Get back to me in November and tell me how relevant the clones are.

Using a pre season selection as a sign of relevance is in itself a sign of irrelevance.

Even as a post season All-American they will still have a concrete craptastic structure to call home.

I don't even know why they play the game sometimes. If ISU has three guys on preseason watch lists, and PersaStrong is also on the preseason Heisman watch list created by the NU Athletic Department, Iowa will clearly lose to both NU and ISU. No point in even playing.

Juice Williams was on the Davey O'Brien preseason watch list a few years ago. The relevance of the Fighting Illini in that season was very high. They were the best 3-9 team in the country that year. When they made their banner after the season, it said things like:

"Best 3-9 team per IlliniInsider"
"Beat Illinois State"
"Beat Michigan"
"Beat Minnesota"
"Preseason O'Brien Award Watch List"
"Almost beat Fresno State"

Hardly the mark of an irrelevant team and I'm sure ISU's post-season banners will be of similar stature.

Using a pre season selection as a sign of relevance is in itself a sign of irrelevance.

Even as a post season All-American they will still have a concrete craptastic structure to call home.
Tell that to the national media as fans across America as the preseason accolades are almost more anticipated than the post season ones.

You have to understand something. I will try and explain this to you as easy as possible because you are a clown and stuggle with reality.

Iowa determines success by the number of victories they have come January. Iowa doesn't determine success by the number of guys on pre-season watch lists.

Here is a question for you. If you were a betting clown how would you go with this?

ISU guys on a pre-season watch list > ISU season wins

Last edited:

Um, just because it happend 1 year doesn't mean ISU is relevant on the national level, try doing it multiple years like Iowa has done and ISU will become more relevant, but right now nobody cares ISU has these guys on any list, besides half these list contain about 100 guys then gets chopped in half about 4 games in, then down to 10 after about 7 or 8 games and finally they get to their 5 or so finalist which none will be from Iowa State University after all the cuts and we will see how relevant ISU is then.

Latest posts