World Team Trials

WildTurkey

Glad i bought my flo Pro account! Excellent matches so far

McD lost his first match 5-4 to Brandon Precin. Won his wrestle back 14-8 after being down 0-8.

Ramos is a stud! He won his first match by dec over Mitcheff the 4th ranked guy. Then just had a bigtime win 2-0 over Escobedo. He is in the challenge finals against Nico Megalaudis who had nice 2-1 win over Nick Simmons.
winner of the final tonight wrestles Sam Hasewinkel to determine USA member of the world team .

Best of Luck Tony and Matt!

Ramos just beat Mega 1-0!! To be honest i was a little confused on the scoring. Either way Ramos wins! H3LL YEAH!

Matt McD just put a hurting on Zach Sanders for 3rd place! Just like the good ol days. Congrats to Tony and Matt!

McD just beat Mega 4-0 in the true 3rd place match!!

Ramos getting ready to wrestle shortly in a best of 3 format.

He won 5-4 in the second match. Some crazy scrambles. Man i am pumped! Hopefully Metcalf puts the beatdown on next!

Keddy lost to Ruth and inj def on the backside. Metcalf wrestles Jordan Oliver for the world team spot at 6pm cst.

My feed quit working.. im mad, but it looks like Metcalf won round 1 4-2 over Oliver! Cant wait to watch that match. Way to go Brent!

METCALF!!!!! Just beat Oliver in the 2nd match 3-0!

2 Hawkeyes on the world team!! Not sure who has better defense Metcalf or Ramos. Way to go fellas!

METCALF!!!!! Just beat Oliver in the 2nd match 3-0!

2 Hawkeyes on the world team!! Not sure who has better defense Metcalf or Ramos. Way to go fellas!

Plus we have Gilman on the Junior team. Saw a message last night going around that 1/3 of the starters on the USA World Team hail from the Hawkeye Wrestling Club.

I think the USA world team looks pretty good this year. Ramos and Metcalf together only makes them better. So proud of these guys.

Ramos
Jimmy Keneddy(hopefully)
Metcalf
Marable or Taylor if he can cut and challege Nick
The champ JB
Ed Ruth
Jake Varner
Tervel Dlagnev