World Series of Baseball Thread

Should be a good one tonight. By the way, here's a nice story about the guy who got Freese's HR and gave it back to him for very little (as it should be). Notice his buddy's shirt! :) The story of the Cardinals fan who returned David Freese�s homer - Big League Stew - MLBBlog - Yahoo! Sports
You know all Cubs fans are actually closet Cardinals fans! :)
Puke...dont even say that. I am the biggest Rangers fan all because I hattte the Cards.

Next year though...all Cubbies :)

Turns out the guy who came up with Freeze's home run ball in the 11th last night is a Iowa grad! Dowling grad and U of I med school grad.:D

Ok, looks like another night to not watch us pitch. Only watch us hit.

Last night it worked to watch it all. Have to go with what works :)

Just saw a Cardinal fan in the front row with a Hawkeye hat on. Go Cards!

Paco, I did that in the game Pujols went off. I was driving home during the top of the first when the Rangers scored. Sorry about that.

Just saw a Cardinal fan in the front row with a Hawkeye hat on. Go Cards!

Paco, I did that in the game Pujols went off. I was driving home during the top of the first when the Rangers scored. Sorry about that.

Haha, I saw the same thing!

That's ok. As long as you can forgive me for leaving the living room to get a drink of water when Hamilton hit the HR in the 10th.

Congrats, Cards. 10.5 games back in August. Get in on the last day of the year. Take down the Phillies (#1 seed), the Brewers (#2) in the NL. Down to their last strike twice and take out the 2 time AL champs. Amazing. They earned it.

Latest posts