World Series of Baseball Thread

They looked awesome.

I watched Arthur Rhodes as a rookie pitching for Baltimore twenty years ago, and damn, here he is again, in his first World Series. He comes from behind in the the count to get one of the best hitters in baseball.

Dotel comes in and makes a handful of incredible pitches to retire his two batters.

Rzepczynski...what ballsy pitches with runners on. And throwing to two straight right handed batters. LaRussa crushed Washington on the game management.

Motte...was Motte.:D

I am pretty sure this is the first time I have ever heard the WS referred to as "World Series of Baseball." The WS does not require anything to clarify which one you are talking about. If this was poker, the extra distinction would make sense. I just found it funny, and it sounds like something my Grandmother would say. LOL

What an awful series this is though. I will be curious to see what kind of pathetic ratings this dumpster fire pulls in.

Enjoy your last games with the Pooholes red bird fans. He is gone as soon as this series is over.

I am pretty sure this is the first time I have ever heard the WS referred to as "World Series of Baseball." The WS does not require anything to clarify which one you are talking about. If this was poker, the extra distinction would make sense. I just found it funny, and it sounds like something my Grandmother would say. LOL

What an awful series this is though. I will be curious to see what kind of pathetic ratings this dumpster fire pulls in.

Enjoy your last games with the Pooholes red bird fans. He is gone as soon as this series is over.

That is nice dream land you are living in, because Albert will be a Cards next year once again.

And i love how everybody thinks it is an awful series just because those overrated and over coveraged sissy east and west coast teams are not in the series.

Haters gonna hate. 2 good teams and a good matchup. I wonder who your favorite team is..... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I am pretty sure this is the first time I have ever heard the WS referred to as "World Series of Baseball." The WS does not require anything to clarify which one you are talking about. If this was poker, the extra distinction would make sense. I just found it funny, and it sounds like something my Grandmother would say. LOL.

It was a joke, richard.

Speaking for myself I really don't give two $hits what the ratings are for this series. I am a Cardinals fan and I will enjoy every pitch of this series and hopefully see my team win it all. If I am the only one watching the games so be it. I will still be happy.

I am sick and tired of the national media telling us what is a good series and what isn't. They will always say a series isn't good if it doesn't include the NY teams or Boston. They can all kiss my A$$. Go Cardinals!

Pujols will be back at a Redbird so STFU.

w-sm.gif

Tough start to Game 6 for the Cards. The first 3 Rangers get on base (Hamilton singles in Kinsler). 1-0 Texas top of 1.

Latest posts