Woooo!...Beat down a bad opponent like a Top 5 team at home should official game thread

I am loving this game. Yeah, I know, it ain’t over, and the Badgers loom. But it gives me an excuse to whine. I have had season ticks back to Alfraud. (Also had them years ago with Ralph and Lute.) So, my reward for spitting through his reign and then through Lackluster’s fiasco was a single season ticket that landed me 24 rows up at dead mid court. (No Fry, I am not a big donor. I spend my $$ on extravagant hotels instead.) Whine: The greatest season, maybe in Iowa history, I have to resort to TV. Can you imagine being in CHA for this season? I expect all of you to feel sorry for me and express your condolences. Thank you.

Has it been said why JBo does not want to come back for his added covid senior year? I could understand Garza ($$$$$$$$$).
It’s probably hard to believe but after 5 years and tons of rehab for injuries, I can imagine he’d want to move on with his life past Iowa basketball

It’s probably hard to believe but after 5 years and tons of rehab for injuries, I can imagine he’d want to move on with his life past Iowa basketball
The way he is playing tonight.....with potential fans back next year....man how could you pass that up?