Woooo!...Beat down a bad opponent like a Top 5 team at home should official game thread

He’s not, I still want him to keep teams honest. If you’re that wide open, imo it’s a good shot, but only if
CMac chances to knock down 3s improve immensely when he steps into his shot within the flow of the game. He drops off the deep end when he is left wide open and decides to shoot it from a standstill.

CMac chances to knock down 3s improve immensely when he steps into his shot within the flow of the game. He drops off the deep end when he is left wide open and decides to shoot it from a standstill.
Yeah it’s better when it’s within the flow, either way, I want him to take it that open. That’s just me tho and I realize that. I

I am loving this game. Yeah, I know, it ain’t over, and the Badgers loom. But it gives me an excuse to whine. I have had season ticks back to Alfraud. (Also had them years ago with Ralph and Lute.) So, my reward for spitting through his reign and then through Lackluster’s fiasco was a single season ticket that landed me 24 rows up at dead mid court. (No Fry, I am not a big donor. I spend my $$ on extravagant hotels instead.) Whine: The greatest season, maybe in Iowa history, I have to resort to TV. Can you imagine being in CHA for this season? I expect all of you to feel sorry for me and express your condolences. Thank you.

Has it been said why JBo does not want to come back for his added covid senior year? I could understand Garza ($$$$$$$$$).

We would be winning by 40 if his dad sat him on the bench

Re Connor, maybe tonight’s not your night and ya cool it. Thankfully tonight it isn’t gonna hurt us. JFC

Latest posts