Woods, B. Ferentz vs Isu

only ISU fans care about this rivalry i tell ya!!!

signed, this guy...

sports-tattoo-6342610809411189152.jpg

I hope so because the clown fans on this site need a reality check. A blowout would be even better.

Don't sell the hawks short, as I believe they can stay close to the Clones for 3Qs. A blowout is certainly possible but I don't think the clone offense will be hitting on all cylinders by game two.

Speaking of the clowns, what game this year will CPR give his traditional hokey, sappy, 'I'm so pwoud to be your coach speech'-you know the win that cements CPR's legacy and is posted on you tube and he is crying

Speaking of the clowns, what game this year will CPR give his traditional hokey, sappy, 'I'm so pwoud to be your coach speech'-you know the win that cements CPR's legacy and is posted on you tube and he is crying

after they knock off OU this year.

Don't sell the hawks short, as I believe they can stay close to the Clones for 3Qs. A blowout is certainly possible but I don't think the clone offense will be hitting on all cylinders by game two.

Even if it is hitting on all cylinders, 12 points won't get you a win...;)

Even if it is hitting on all cylinders, 12 points won't get you a win...;)

meh, it actually might. ISU should have a strong D this year and iowa currently has no running backs and approximately 1 1/2 receivers. I'm thinking Iowa is going to struggle to put up points a lot this year.

meh, it actually might. ISU should have a strong D this year and iowa currently has no running backs and approximately 1 1/2 receivers. I'm thinking Iowa is going to struggle to put up points a lot this year.

Uh...no. You can get your hopes up based on one public Iowa practice in early August combined with your 2 great LBs and throw some false bravado at it all you want, but you won't be playing yesterday's Iowa team and you won't be playing them at Mini-Arrowhead this time around.

Latest posts