Woods, B. Ferentz vs Isu

How many times did ISU win more than 6 games in the last 20 years? I talk a ton of crap about KF, his pay and the under performance the last 5 years. I just find it hilarious that any ISU fan really thinks that their program is even in the same zip code.

Please don't say the Big 12 is so tough either. iSU played in the weakest division in BCS football for almost 5 straight years.

uou are correct, the Clones were not in the same zip code last year and probably not this year......They were and will be better.

Isu hasn't won in Kinnick or won consecutive games in the series since 2002 and they had Seneca Wallace then. I don't see them winning in Iowa City with Jantz or Barnett.

Isu hasn't won in Kinnick or won consecutive games in the series since 2002 and they had Seneca Wallace then. I don't see them winning in Iowa City with Jantz or Barnett.

Rhoads is good at breaking streaks. Taking the Clones +5(or whatever it closes at) may be the very best bet of that weekend.

See you're just delusional and admitting it. The clones were not better over the last 20 years. And Iowa hasn't even that good over the last 20 years for that matter.

Since 1992, Iowa won 12/20 times. And that's with the ISU game being Iowa/Ferentz's achilles heel!

Since 1992:
average margin of victory in iowa victories (12)= 19.8 points

average margin of victory in ISU victories (8)=9.5 points

24636173.jpg

Not saying iowa won't lose to ISU(we find ways to lose to crappy teams), but I don't get you ISU fans already penciling in a victory @Iowa. You haven't won At Kinnick in 10 years and its not like you have a great team either.

Not saying iowa won't lose to ISU(we find ways to lose to crappy teams), but I don't get you ISU fans already penciling in a victory @Iowa. You haven't won At Kinnick in 10 years and its not like you have a great team either.

it's a prediction. ISU has more of a reason to be confident going into that game than in recent years. what's not to get?

You wanna try that again? This time respectfully. After all, you haven’t been in a conf championship race since the taft administration.

so, mr. bedsdontbreak, since Iowa is a pipeline to the NFL they should contend for the big ten this year right?

so, mr. bedsdontbreak, since Iowa is a pipeline to the NFL they should contend for the big ten this year right?

You denying they aren't a pipeline?
Or just trying to poke fun that they put kids in the NFL, yet win no National Championships?

Latest posts