Woodbury

avenger

How is he starting? Iowa has some very good athletes that hustle the entire time they are in the game. Woodbury is the last player down the court EVERY single time on both ends. When the Big Ten starts the other teams are going to run and gun when he is in the game because it will be 5 on 4. Do not even get me started on the cockiness. He is not a 7 footer in high school anymore, he needs to play hard and fast, and lose the attitude to prove he belongs anywhere but mop up duty.

Maybe you should take this up with head coach Fran McCaffrey. I'm sure he would appreciate your view and take appropriate action.

VRbKVLy.gif

How is he starting? Iowa has some very good athletes that hustle the entire time they are in the game. Woodbury is the last player down the court EVERY single time on both ends. When the Big Ten starts the other teams are going to run and gun when he is in the game because it will be 5 on 4. Do not even get me started on the cockiness. He is not a 7 footer in high school anymore, he needs to play hard and fast, and lose the attitude to prove he belongs anywhere but mop up duty.

You do realize he inbounds the ball..

Your mother

It's so weird that the center would be the last player down the court.
No .. it's wierd that the person inbounding the ball, the one farthest from the front court, is the last one down the court. (Insert Sarcasim Smiley here.)

GO HAWKS!!!

My question is how do teams decide who is the designated in bounder after the other team makes? It seems like some teams it's just whoever but other teams seem like it HAS to be this one certain guy, even if there is no press or anything.

He's averaging 4.3 rebounds/game, 5th best on the team.

Considering that the four players in front of him are all front court players and that he's 5th among that group in minutes played, that's pretty much what you would expect.

He is not inbounding on both ends of the court! Lazy and cocky with no reason to be cocky. Anybody can throw the ball in, have 5 good hustling athletes on the court.

Latest posts