Women BBall Iowa(18) @ N Carolina(14) 12-2-10

Kach just got tackled and no call. Freaking have to be kidding me.

68-60 Iowa trails....4 to go. We need one last run!

Yeah, the ref even had a look on his face like he was trying to prove a point or something. Pretty ridiculous.

Same thing happened when we went to Duke a couple of years ago. Extremely physical game, which we're really not built for.

Meanwhile, Maryland at Purdue had whistles going off if someone looked at an opposing player...well, right up until the Purdue girl got the hell hacked out of her on the last play...with no call...lost by 1.

Meanwhile, Maryland at Purdue had whistles going off if someone looked at an opposing player...well, right up until the Purdue girl got the hell hacked out of her on the last play...with no call...lost by 1.

And the PU fans were not happy. :D

Not that it bothers me, PU has benefited lots from easy officiating over the years. I bet Kristy Smith still has bruises from PU games.

And the PU fans were not happy. :D

Not that it bothers me, PU has benefited lots from easy officiating over the years. I bet Kristy Smith still has bruises from PU games.

Normally I'd say FU PU! But it's the ACC-Big10 Challenge, so I found myself rootin' for them...just this once!

Latest posts